Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]

Post New Thread Reply   

joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 09-19-2009 , 18:24   Re: Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp3rMiNaToR View Post
In my opinion,Hawk shouldn't unapprove all the plugins by Boyplaycs from the first 24h.The best for a moderator/plugin approver is to help/point some bugs/trying to help users etc...something like Exolent and Arkshine do(best persons in here imo)!So if Hawk wants to unapprove a plugin because of redundancy,he could just give the author some time to make his plugin better or help him...I
I never make them for approval, unless they actually offer some sort of huge service.
And you should ask him for his paypal account to send him money if you want a complete job like that. (Because it works for free in here)

BOYSPlayCS and SODD, you can prove your point with a pm to Roach or Bailopan. No need to thank me for coming up with this solution.
Old 09-19-2009 , 18:28   Re: Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquimandrade View Post
And you should ask him for his paypal account to send him money if you want a complete job like that. (Because it works for free in here)
I can't really understand what this means,but anyway...Also,i edited my last post...
Edit:I don't thing that helping someone by pointing out some mistakes needs money!
Send a message via MSN to Sp3rMiNaToR
BOYSplayCS
BANNED
Old 09-19-2009 , 18:28   Re: Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]
Reply With Quote #33

They're not going to do anything, and everyone here knows it. Hawk is their little bitch, they won't do anything about his unfair judgment.
joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 09-19-2009 , 18:30   Re: Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOYSplayCS View Post
They're not going to do anything, and everyone here knows it. Hawk is their little bitch, they won't do anything about his unfair judgment.
So, try Brad or live with it.
Old 09-19-2009 , 18:32   Re: Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp3rMiNaToR View Post
In my opinion,Hawk shouldn't unapprove all the plugins by BOYSPlayCS from the first 24h.The best for a moderator/plugin approver is to help/point some bugs/trying to help users etc...something like Exolent and Arkshine do(best persons in here imo)!So if Hawk wants to unapprove a plugin because of redundancy,he could just give the author some time to make his plugin better or help him...This is a ridiculous reason to unapprove every plugin by BOYSPlayCS!On the other hand,BOYSPlayCS should stop flaming/critisizing Hawk.There's no need for anyone to create a topic to vote who must leave the forums.Solve the problems you have via PM....
Finally someone who agrees with us.
A good moderator like Brad or Exo should remove all these flames and hawk you should stay away from boy's plugins sense clearly you cannot use your power fairly. I've collected plenty of content from these abusive flames started by hawk and sent it to bail. SO this flame should just stop.
BOYSplayCS
BANNED
Old 09-19-2009 , 18:36   Re: Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]
Reply With Quote #36

Sp3rminator, I couldn't agree with you more.
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 09-19-2009 , 19:26   Re: Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]
Reply With Quote #37

Pathetic.
Old 09-19-2009 , 19:27   Re: Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]
Reply With Quote #38

Topic is being locked, no more flaming.

Plugin will be resubmitted.
SoDD
BANNED
Old 09-19-2009 , 19:28   Re: Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
Pathetic.
Not needed. Just stop arkshine, just because you don't like the plugin doesn't mean you need to post stupid flame and start a "war" again.
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 09-19-2009 , 19:39   Re: Health Kill - v1.1 [9/17/09]
Reply With Quote #40

I don't care about this plugin, nor Hawk552, nor BOYSplayCS, nor you. You should stop to post such idiotic answer. I'm helping because I like coding, that's all. I've answered because you and BOYSplayCS's answers are really pathetic and I was feeling to say it. No more.

You should stop to try to argue each time. You are wrong all the way. Just improve you coding skill, improve your plugin, improve your behavior and re-submit it. That's all.

Last edited by Arkshine; 09-19-2009 at 20:07.