Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.25) [25-Oct-2023]

Post New Thread Reply   

TBK Duy
Old 10-02-2021 , 12:39   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #141

That melee is maps own melee weapons so i think is both, it's use a different name such as "hammer", if so i have to add that melee name to the list like this ?

"meleeweapons"
"fireaxe;frying_pan;machete;baseball_bat;crow bar;cricket_bat;tonfa;katana;knife;golfclub;h ammer"

Last edited by TBK Duy; 10-02-2021 at 12:39.
Beatles
Old 10-15-2021 , 17:41   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #142

Hi bro, I found an error, everything works fine in the weapons when you increase the number of bullets in the magazine, but everything goes wrong when you decrease it, in any of the weapons, it is only enough to remove a single bullet, and the reload animation it starts to fail, it stays in the animation of removing the magazine in the case of rifles, and in the case of shotguns it stays in the animation of putting a cartridge, that animation starts to repeat over and over again, for example:

THIS IS THE NORMAL VALUE
PHP Code:
    "weapon_rifle"

{

"clip_size"                    "50"

THIS IS THE NEW VALUE
PHP Code:
    "weapon_rifle"

{

"clip_size"                    "49"

Last edited by Beatles; 10-15-2021 at 17:41.
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 10-27-2021 , 05:45   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK Duy View Post
That melee is maps own melee weapons so i think is both, it's use a different name such as "hammer", if so i have to add that melee name to the list like this ?

"meleeweapons"
"fireaxe;frying_pan;machete;baseball_bat;crow bar;cricket_bat;tonfa;katana;knife;golfclub;h ammer"
Melee weapons from maps should be added by default without having to manually add them. Otherwise yes that's what you would write in a section named for that map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles View Post
Hi bro, I found an error, everything works fine in the weapons when you increase the number of bullets in the magazine, but everything goes wrong when you decrease it, in any of the weapons, it is only enough to remove a single bullet, and the reload animation it starts to fail, it stays in the animation of removing the magazine in the case of rifles, and in the case of shotguns it stays in the animation of putting a cartridge, that animation starts to repeat over and over again, for example:

THIS IS THE NORMAL VALUE
PHP Code:
    "weapon_rifle"

{

"clip_size"                    "50"

THIS IS THE NEW VALUE
PHP Code:
    "weapon_rifle"

{

"clip_size"                    "49"

I would suggest installing Reload Fix - Max Clip Siz this seems to fix the issue. I have no problem with rifle or shotgun with this plugin installed. No matter if the clip is smaller or larger than the default.
Old 12-05-2021 , 03:56   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexmy View Post
Hello Silvers. With the help of this plugin it is possible to change the settings of the weapon, for example, so that the usual weapon_hunting_rifle becomes automatic? Game L4D2.
p.s I was doing similar with another plugin for l4d1 and it worked for me.
Try it and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiyoaiui
L 12/05/2021 - 12:07:28: [SM] Exception reported: Line contained too many invalid tokens on line 1, col 15 of addons\sourcemod\data\l4d_info_editor_mission .cfg [9]
Read the error message. You have misconfigurered the config. Can't help without you providing the config.
Old 12-20-2021 , 04:24   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #145

Hi Silvers, great plugin
I have some question,
1. Could I put the custom weapons before the default weapons so it always load no matter the map? I have the weapon already installed.
2. Also what would happen if the weapon list exceed 16? Does the plugin just auto exclude those at the last of the list or simply wouldn't work at all?

Looking for some fun!

Last edited by thewintersoldier97; 12-20-2021 at 04:25.
Silvers
Old 12-20-2021 , 09:42   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiyoaiui View Post
how to always have tank in 1 chapter ?
Not sure maybe someone else knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewintersoldier97 View Post
Hi Silvers, great plugin
I have some question,
1. Could I put the custom weapons before the default weapons so it always load no matter the map? I have the weapon already installed.
2. Also what would happen if the weapon list exceed 16? Does the plugin just auto exclude those at the last of the list or simply wouldn't work at all?
1. Which custom weapon? Use the "all" section to load on all maps.
2. Melee weapons? The game is limited to 16, it will omit the rest.
Old 12-20-2021 , 09:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
1. Which custom weapon? Use the "all" section to load on all maps.
2. Melee weapons? The game is limited to 16, it will omit the rest.
I mean the order of the list, I'm using "Homemade Sentry Turret" by Rectus. For example if I put it like this
Code:
"all"
{
	"meleeweapons"								"sentry;fireaxe;frying_pan;machete;baseball_bat;crowbar;cricket_bat;tonfa;katana;electric_guitar;knife;golfclub;pitchfork;shovel"
}
and somehow if the custom map added more it exceed the 16 limit, does the plugin remove the "sentry" or "goldclub;pitchfork;shovel"...those at the last of the list?

Looking for some fun!

Last edited by thewintersoldier97; 12-20-2021 at 09:58.
Silvers
Old 12-20-2021 , 09:57   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #148

I think that's how it works yes. The plugin will add all custom melee weapons from the map, then add what's set in the string and any extras at the end will be removed.
Old 12-20-2021 , 10:35   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #149

Got it, thank you Silvers

Looking for some fun!
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2021 , 06:42   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #150

does mission melee config override or merge?many custom map usually have they melee customized