0% 

Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 02-09-2013 , 03:49   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta
Reply With Quote #111

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=207021

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
DynamicBits
Old 02-12-2013 , 21:50   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by lqlqlq View Post
The plugin doesnt work on last builds (main 5944).
Its still run, but not functional.
SteamCMD finally decided to work and I got my server updated to build 5953. I nominated a map, rocked the vote, voted, and the map changed. Are you still experiencing the problem? If so, please give me steps to reproduce the problem and paste the output of dmap_status.

--
Andy
riz25
Old 02-21-2013 , 06:32   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta
Reply With Quote #113

i have one problem !!
when i type listmaps in console it gives all the maplist without numbering ( in console ).. unlike previous version which shows like this
1. de_dust
2. de_dust2
3. awp_wall
4. fy_pool_day
where as currently it shows like this
de_dust de_dust2 awp_wall fy_pool_day

how to fix it ?

Last edited by riz25; 02-22-2013 at 07:17. Reason: more explanation
DynamicBits
Old 02-21-2013 , 16:10   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta
Reply With Quote #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by riz25 View Post
i have one problem !!
when i type listmaps in console it gives all the maps without numbering.. unlike previous version ( 1 . Map name 0 votes )

how to fix it ?
Which version formatted the output like that?

I think you are confusing this with another plugin. There is only a small window of time when votes have even been made, but the map hasn't yet been changed. Outside of that window, no maps will have votes.

--
Andy
Old 02-21-2013 , 20:53   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta
Reply With Quote #115

What is the cvar for, if vote menu comes up and after when you choose an option it will not close, you can look for what others voting and look how % growing?
Misfire
Old 03-05-2013 , 02:12   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta
Reply With Quote #116

For some reason on the latest HLDS build, the plugin causes the server to lockup for like 5 seconds after a map change before resuming.
DynamicBits
Old 03-07-2013 , 14:33   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
What is the cvar for, if vote menu comes up and after when you choose an option it will not close, you can look for what others voting and look how % growing?
There isn't a CVAR that controls that. As long as a player hasn't voted, the vote menu will continue to be shown to that player and the percentages will be updated in real time. As of now, once a player has voted, the menu is no longer shown to them. I'll look into keeping it open even after voting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfire View Post
For some reason on the latest HLDS build, the plugin causes the server to lockup for like 5 seconds after a map change before resuming.
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I wanted to try and reproduce your issue, but I was having problems of my own with my server crashing. I finally gave up debugging it and started with a fresh install using SteamCMD (currently hlds build 5956). I have installed Metamod-P 1.20p36, AMX Mod X 1.8.3-dev-hg82, and v3.25Beta of this plugin. So far, I am unable to reproduce the issue you are having. I realize it is an inconvenience, but you might want to consider a fresh install and see if the problem persists.

--
Andy
riz25
Old 03-08-2013 , 09:08   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicBits View Post
Which version formatted the output like that?

I think you are confusing this with another plugin. There is only a small window of time when votes have even been made, but the map hasn't yet been changed. Outside of that window, no maps will have votes.

--
Andy
3.23 is the version which i was using and it used to display the list op maps from mapcycle.txt but in a proper ascending order with map no like when i type maplist in console it print the maps list as given below.

1-awp_india
2-de_dust
3-de_dust2
4-de_dust2_long
5-fy_pool_day
6-zm_dust
Old 03-08-2013 , 14:39   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicBits View Post
There isn't a CVAR that controls that. As long as a player hasn't voted, the vote menu will continue to be shown to that player and the percentages will be updated in real time. As of now, once a player has voted, the menu is no longer shown to them. I'll look into keeping it open even after voting.
I saw this in one bhop server with this plugin, thats why im asking it! Thanks, that will be a great option.
DynamicBits
Old 03-08-2013 , 17:52   Re: Deagles' Map Manager v3.25Beta
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by riz25 View Post
3.23 is the version which i was using and it used to display the list op maps from mapcycle.txt but in a proper ascending order with map no like when i type maplist in console it print the maps list as given below.

1-awp_india
2-de_dust
3-de_dust2
4-de_dust2_long
5-fy_pool_day
6-zm_dust
Ah, I know what you're talking about now. That list doesn't come from this plugin. It comes from the hlds engine. I added an override for it in v3.24 because it would cause the "Reliable channel overflowed" error which disconnected the client requesting the list when the server had too many maps.

You're not the first person that has requested the maps be listed that way. I'll see what I can do. What I'm thinking might be best is a CVAR to set the number of maps per line. Whatever I do though, the way things display now will probably still be the default. It might even be worth trying to get Valve to fix the actual problem since they're currently doing some work on the GoldSrc engine.

On a side note, I wish there was a way to predictably space text out on a single line in the console. I think the 3 maps per line looks sloppy because the second and third columns don't align. I've pretty much given up on making the output of dmap_status look nice because of this shortcoming.

--
Andy