Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FF2 SubPlugin Makers NEEDED

Post New Thread Reply   

Koloax
Old 02-17-2022 , 00:08   SubPlugin Makers NEEDED
Reply With Quote #1

I want to make my bosses a little better with some useful subplugins like, viewmodels, a portalgun, even a custom sentry. See I can't find these plugins anywhere. So I'm gonna hire some plugin makers. Add me Koloax#1992 (You need to tell me how to use the plugin in the boss configuration or I'm not interested, I need to see the example and if it can work with the bosses like if it needs any GameData etc.)
Samuwu
Old 02-17-2022 , 16:26   Re: SubPlugin Makers NEEDED
Reply With Quote #2

The custom sentry subplugin is called ff2_projectile_turret, you can find it on sarysa's private bosses/rages thread but ill put it here (you need to compile it tho)

Code:

"ability5"
	{
		"name"			"rage_projectile_turret"
		"arg1"			"1" 		// Number of turrets to drop every Rage
		"arg2"			"3" 		// Turret type (0=decoy, 1=rocket, 2=grenade, 3=cannon, 4=arrow (NOTE: 4 gets converted to rocket!)
		"arg3"			"0.8" 		// Delay between shots in seconds
		"arg4"			"30" 		// Damage (Hale's melee damage modifier WILL affect this value)
		"arg5"			"1.0" 		// Projectile speed relative to standard projectiles
		"arg6"			"4" 		// Turret firing directions (1=front only, 2=front and back, 3=front and sides, 4=all sides)
		"arg7"			"0.0" 		// Lifetime (0.0 will only despawn when destroyed or when round ends)
		"arg8"			"2000" 		// HP of turrets (set to 0 to make it invincible) I don't think turrets can receive crits.
		"arg9"			"2" 		// 0 = always fire, 1 = motion sensor, 2 = motion sensor + arc + direct fire at closest target
		"arg10"			"30.0" 		// If arg9 is 2, maximum angle deviation to search for players (over 90 will collide with turret)
		"arg11"			"1000.0" 	// If arg9 is 2, maximum distance a player can be from turret to trigger motion detection
		"arg12"			"1" 		// Self destruct when owner dies? (1 = yes, 0 = no)
		"arg13"			"3" 		// Spawn pattern
		// 0 = front of hale, 1 = any angle relative to hale, 2 = any angle except within 45 degrees of front, 3 TARDIS logic (add 4 to any of these to apply the hale's momentum to the spawn).
		"arg14"			"-20,-20,0 20,20,30" 	// If the above is 3, need to specify the dimensions of the turret relative to origin
		// Format: minX,minY,minZ maxX,maxY,maxZ
		"arg15"			"models/bossname/bossextra/model.mdl" // Path to models for the turrets
		"arg16"			"12,0,40 -12,0,40 0,12,40 0,-12,40" // Front, back, left, and right weapons fire spawners' offset from origin
		// Float or int values accepted (all required even if unused)
		// Format (check your spacing!): x,y,z x,y,z x,y,z x,y,z
		"arg17"			"models/bossname/bossextra/projectilemodel.mdl" // Path to override model
		"arg18"			"5" // max number of turrets to have out
		"plugin_name"	"ff2_projectile_turret"
	}
	"ability6"
	{
		"name"	"rage_turret_aesthetics"
		"arg1"	"freak_fortress_2/bossname/bossextra/firesound.mp3" // firing sound
		"arg2"	"freak_fortress_2/bossname/bossextra/killsound.mp3" // mapwide sound to play when a turret kills someone
                // the subplugin will automatically search on the sound folder, no need to add "sound/" to the sound paths
		"arg3"	"" // mapwide sound to play when someone dies to melee. the above will overlap with any FF2 kill sounds so you can't use the FF2 version.
		"arg4"	"" // reserved for name of a firing effect. (not yet implemented, don't use)
		"arg5"	"1.0" // delay between beacon effects. if this is 0.0, there will be no beacon.
		"arg6"	"buttons/blip1.wav" // optional sound to play for beacon
		"plugin_name"	"ff2_projectile_turret"
	}
As for the viewmodel subplugin its private
And the "portal gun" subplugin doesn't exist yet, there's something similar to it but its private too
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (ff2_projectile_turret.sp - 50 views - 64.9 KB)