Raised This Month: $115 Target: $400
 28% 

[L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Dragokas
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ukraine
Old 07-30-2019 , 13:54   Re: [L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]
Reply With Quote #11

Nice walkarounds, fbef0102 and Lux. Thanks !!!
__________________
Expert of CMD/VBS/VB6. Malware analyst.
[My plugins] [My tools] [GitHub]
Dragokas is offline
Lux
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Brexit
Old 07-30-2019 , 23:01   Re: [L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbef0102 View Post
Great job, Lux
I test in l4d1 linux and windows and it works without any errors
Thanks!
Nice work glad you got it works.

Not sure why the wildcarded signiture did not work but no matter


Thanks drago
__________________

Last edited by Lux; 07-30-2019 at 23:02.
Lux is offline
Dragokas
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ukraine
Old 08-05-2019 , 06:15   Re: [L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
Fixes the witch having very long startle time while in wander mode.
What is mean wander mode?

Is "very long startle" L4d2 specific only?
__________________
Expert of CMD/VBS/VB6. Malware analyst.
[My plugins] [My tools] [GitHub]
Dragokas is offline
cravenge
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Black Hole
Old 08-05-2019 , 06:35   Re: [L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragokas View Post
What is mean wander mode?
Like the ones in the 2nd and 3rd maps of the Hard Rain campaign.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragokas View Post
Is "very long startle" L4d2 specific only?
Yes.

Last edited by cravenge; 08-05-2019 at 06:45.
cravenge is offline
Dragokas
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ukraine
Old 08-05-2019 , 06:41   Re: [L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]
Reply With Quote #15

lol, that is just wet lazy witch. No need to fix DDD
__________________
Expert of CMD/VBS/VB6. Malware analyst.
[My plugins] [My tools] [GitHub]
Dragokas is offline
diceboy
Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Old 08-20-2019 , 03:00   Re: [L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: SourceMod error session started
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: Info (map "c2m1_highway") (file "errors_20190820.log")
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: [Witch_Target_patch.smx] Incorrect offset for 'WitchAttack::GetVictim'.
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: [Witch_Target_patch.smx] Error finding the 'WitchAttack::OnStart' signature.
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: [Witch_Target_patch.smx] Error finding the 'WitchAttack::OnAnimationEvent' signature.
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: [Witch_Target_patch.smx] Error finding the 'WitchAttack::Update' signature.
Gamedata installed. Any help ?
diceboy is offline
Lux
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Brexit
Old 08-20-2019 , 08:02   Re: [L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by diceboy View Post
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: SourceMod error session started
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: Info (map "c2m1_highway") (file "errors_20190820.log")
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: [Witch_Target_patch.smx] Incorrect offset for 'WitchAttack::GetVictim'.
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: [Witch_Target_patch.smx] Error finding the 'WitchAttack::OnStart' signature.
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: [Witch_Target_patch.smx] Error finding the 'WitchAttack::OnAnimationEvent' signature.
L 08/20/2019 - 00:56:54: [Witch_Target_patch.smx] Error finding the 'WitchAttack::Update' signature.

Gamedata installed. Any help ?
This is a problem on your end.
update your l4d2 dedicated server to current version of the game.
__________________
Lux is offline
diceboy
Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Old 08-23-2019 , 05:20   Re: [L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
This is a problem on your end.
update your l4d2 dedicated server to current version of the game.
Thanks for reply but my server version is fine "v2.1.5.5 (Linux, Dedicated, Protocol 17)"
diceboy is offline
Lux
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Brexit
Old 08-23-2019 , 17:20   Re: [L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by diceboy View Post
Thanks for reply but my server version is fine "v2.1.5.5 (Linux, Dedicated, Protocol 17)"
works fine on my end version : 2.1.5.5 7311, do you have 2 of the plugins loading or reloaded all plugins, the witch fixes are not reloadable they are 1time load and does not need anything more.

If not i'v noidea to help you.
__________________
Lux is offline
diceboy
Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Old 08-23-2019 , 17:34   Re: [L4D2]Witch fixes[Left 4 Fix]
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
works fine on my end version : 2.1.5.5 7311, do you have 2 of the plugins loading or reloaded all plugins, the witch fixes are not reloadable they are 1time load and does not need anything more.

If not i'v noidea to help you.
I have confogl plugin for promod, zonemode etc. Everything is clear now
diceboy is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode