Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

money system

Post New Thread Reply   

Molecula
Old 10-14-2019 , 13:13   money system
Reply With Quote #1

Hi guys!
could someone make these two plugins compatibile, pretty please?
as they are, when you pick up money from the pdm, the money reset to 16k in money_all_in_one.amxx
also when i use amx_givemoney(all in one) and i set it to 30k it won`t get recognised in a custom shop, so you have the ammount but you can`t buy and it tells you that you don`t have enough money

money all in one- https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=714879
pdm- https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=600758

thanks guys
Midnight Kid
Old 10-15-2019 , 05:14   Re: money system
Reply With Quote #2

Molecula, I'll send this one closer to the evening. There are small addendums too.

UPDATE: I've deleted maxmoney, 'cause it need Unlimited Money module for reworking.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (money_system.sma - 198 views - 14.7 KB)

Last edited by Midnight Kid; 10-15-2019 at 13:49.
Molecula
Old 10-15-2019 , 17:17   Re: money system
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Kid View Post
Molecula, I'll send this one closer to the evening. There are small addendums too.

UPDATE: I've deleted maxmoney, 'cause it need Unlimited Money module for reworking.
works perfect sir!
the thing is that i wanted money_all_in_one because it goes more than 16k...
JorgeHuffman
Old 11-14-2022 , 07:50   Re: money system
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Kid View Post

Thank you Sir, you solved my problem as well. I am also facing the same problem and that is why I am searching for its solution online. I am glad I found your post where I found my problem solution. When I was searching for it online, I also found an app to borrow money in Google Play. I am thinking about taking a loan and that is why I took interest in that app.

Last edited by JorgeHuffman; 11-18-2022 at 01:04.
thomasridgeways
Old 04-22-2023 , 17:19   Re: money system
Reply With Quote #5

Being a professional developer can be a challenging job, especially when it comes to understanding complex technologies like AWS architecture. However, there are resources available to help you learn it as Encryption Method and optimize your architecture, such as Zenbit Tech's blog on encryption cost optimization. It can be difficult to determine the best encryption method for your specific project needs, but consulting with a trusted expert in AWS security like Zenbit Tech can help you make an informed decision.