Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame

Post New Thread Reply   

Janosch237
Old 08-12-2019 , 12:00   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5171

Hello,
Thanks for your quick response. The server does not change the map if a player has won. here is the ip: 85.14.232.2:27015
Old 08-20-2019 , 12:31   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5172

can someone help me? i will pay fot the work.
Old 08-21-2019 , 04:03   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janosch237 View Post
Hello,
Thanks for your quick response. The server does not change the map if a player has won. here is the ip: 85.14.232.2:27015
Do you have a map rotation set up in the mapcycle file for your server? If not, it won't know that you want to cycle through other maps you have installed on the server, which would make it a server configuration issue, rather than a gungame one.

Check "\cstrike\cfg\mapcycle.txt" if you have it. If you don't, make a copy of "mapcycle_default.txt" in that directory and rename it to "mapcycle.txt". After, add all of the names of your maps into that file just as they are listed in "\cstrike\maps\", but without a file extension. Make sure to add one map name per line only. (For example, the "de_dust2" map would simply be "de_dust2" in the "mapcycle.txt" file. That file tells the server that you want it to cycle through those maps. I believe it also goes in the order you list them in.

Last edited by SugarDx; 08-21-2019 at 04:07.
bongotrommler
Old 08-22-2019 , 02:34   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janosch237 View Post
Hello,
Q. The map does not change after player wins
A. GunGame plugin doesn't change the map itself, it leaves that to whatever mapchanger you use.
After player reaches one of the latest levels GunGame will attempt to run the command that is located in "gungame.mapvote.cfg" to start map voting.
By default it tries SourceMod default plugin to start the vote (MapChooser) - "sm_mapvote", but you can change that by changing the file "gungame.mapvote.cfg".

See "VoteLevelLessWeaponCount" config variable in main gungame config file. By deafult it equals two.
That means the voting begins after someone level up to the level that 2 levels below the maximum level.

After someone wins the game GunGame finishes map like it happens when "mp_timelimit" exceeded. Then your map changing plugin should change the map.

You need to configure your map voting/map changing plugin according to its documentation.
For example SourceMod Map Management Plugins documentation is here https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Map_Mana...ns_(SourceMod).
It uses some of the config files:
"/maplist.txt"
"/mapcycle.txt"
"/cfg/sourcemod/mapchooser.cfg"
"/cfg/sourcemod/mapvote.cfg"

If you are having issues with CS:GO you can try workaround - "EndGameSilent" "1" in main [/B]gungame config file.

Last edited by bongotrommler; 08-22-2019 at 02:34.
Janosch237
Old 08-23-2019 , 09:27   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5175

Hello,
thanks for the answers, unfortunately that doesn't help me yet.
1.maplist and mapcycle all Gungame Maps are registered.
2. sm_mapvote is activated in the file "gungame.mapvote".
3. the vote for the next map starts.
4. the map change is not changed after winning.

I only use: mapchooser.smx

Here is the Gungame Server IP: 85.14.232.2:27015

Can you recommend a Mapchoser plugin with which it works in any case and what I have to enter as a command in the "gungame.mapvote " file?

Maybe it will work then.
Old 11-16-2019 , 12:53   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5176

Hello all, Hoping some of you veterans are still active here. Been a while since we have run a CS server and are trying to open a gun game server for CS:GO through ClanWarz since there seems to be a lack of Gun Game servers. We are having trouble with being able to Query the server after installing the gun game mod. We have Metamod 1.11.0 and SourceMod 1.9.0 installed and have installed GunGame 1.2.16.0.

We are able to Query/Connect to the server fine with SM and MM installed however as soon as we install GG we get no response from the server. We have spoken with ClanWarz admins and they suggested we reach out here. Hope there is a GG vet out there that can help with this.
SugarDx
Old 11-16-2019 , 16:58   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5177

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCCi View Post
Hello all, Hoping some of you veterans are still active here. Been a while since we have run a CS server and are trying to open a gun game server for CS:GO through ClanWarz since there seems to be a lack of Gun Game servers. We are having trouble with being able to Query the server after installing the gun game mod. We have Metamod 1.11.0 and SourceMod 1.9.0 installed and have installed GunGame 1.2.16.0.

We are able to Query/Connect to the server fine with SM and MM installed however as soon as we install GG we get no response from the server. We have spoken with ClanWarz admins and they suggested we reach out here. Hope there is a GG vet out there that can help with this.
I would check your server console for errors. It sounds like something is causing the server to hang while loading the gamemode.
Old 11-29-2019 , 14:19   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5178

Hi guys,

Does plugin work properly after all latest CS GO updates? Suddenly, we have just a knife after plugin start and no other weapon. All configs are the same without any changes. And no errors in logs at all. Just constant message like: "[gungame.smx] UTIL_SetClientScoreAndDeaths start". I don't know what does it mean.

Update: A sourcemod function GivePlayerItem does not work
Plugin call it like new ent = GivePlayerItem (2, "weapon_revolver");
"2" is actual client. The result is "-1".

metamod version: 1.10.7-dev
sourcemod version: 1.10.0.6458

Any ideas?

Last edited by OneMore; 11-29-2019 at 20:06.
OneMore
Old 11-30-2019 , 08:38   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5179

I do appreciate if you post here if GunGame plugin works for you and your versions of metamod and sourcemod. Thanks.
firefist235
Old 01-18-2020 , 12:50   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5180

Hi all,
cann you tell me where exaclty i have to set the bot quota? I have set it to 8 and fill. But the amount of bots is always the same. No one gets kicked when a human player joins.
I hope you can help ;)

EDIT: It looks like the quota is only checked once on mapchange

EDIT: This Plugin seems to work https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...ighlight=quota

Last edited by firefist235; 01-20-2020 at 11:41.