Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

anyone know a free host with 2 gb+ ???

Post New Thread Reply   

usedtobe_wws
Old 08-21-2004 , 21:54  
Reply With Quote #11

ill give you a domain, like www.randomazation.com or what ever. That way you dont need a subdomain. If you still intresested let me know.
narcussist
Old 08-22-2004 , 04:15  
Reply With Quote #12

yes you can use a .tk with his web hosting, in your .tk control panel just forward it to the subdomain he gives you. but if you need more help i will host it for youthe specs you need and explain everything a lil better but if you prefer to use his just let me know and iwill explain it better when you have made up your mind on what your going to go
Old 08-22-2004 , 05:02  
Reply With Quote #13

Hey now, i ansered first......
scafe
Old 08-22-2004 , 09:20  
Reply With Quote #14

ok so weewee can you give me a sub domain?
usedtobe_wws
Old 08-22-2004 , 14:43  
Reply With Quote #15

yes, or i can implement your .tk domain which ever you prefer
scafe
Old 08-22-2004 , 15:00  
Reply With Quote #16

nah id rather have .tk plz
narcussist
Old 08-22-2004 , 15:05  
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeWeeSlap
yes, or i can implement your .tk domain which ever you prefer
no you can implement the .tk, it is prolly free domain from them, if i am not correct, while at the site he would have to set it up as a forward, ... WEEWEE how long you been messing with networking, computers, or even hosting ... to me it seems like you know absolutly nothing especially on the web hosting end
Old 08-22-2004 , 15:06  
Reply With Quote #18

wow... cool i was wondering if you have that offer still open for somoene like me

I could use unlimited bandwidth with a free domain.
usedtobe_wws
Old 08-22-2004 , 22:19  
Reply With Quote #19

ya sry there was some confusion between me a scafe. He thought that i could transfer a subdomain from another company to my equpiment but i told him it wouldnt work. I thought .tk was like an adress to a server thats in like turkey. But im not sure what .tk is. Anyway i was going to offer this to a few people but yes i will do it for you. You must agree to are tos and all and if you dont have your own domain i will give you a subdomain.

Normaly this offer is $5 a month