[CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT

Post New Thread Reply   

Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2020 , 13:11   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldorf View Post
Yeah, could be, but i'll give it a try - but do you happen to have any tips how to do this?
One way is just to make the bot stay on server all the time, because it will hardly kill anyone. However IF a bot manages to kill someone, it will build itself up in the arena ladder, so again someone will get no opponent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixten_8_9@ View Post
i have test to create nav file and add bot problem is that bot do not come in same arena as u are,
they come in random arena with no arena number tag in bots name
and it was years ago the owner did write about it and did say he couldn't figure it out
Checking the natives you have "Multi1v1_AfterPlayerSetup" for the spawn event, "Multi1v1_GetOpponent" for get opponent and if -1 not opponent, continue -> "Multi1v1_GetArenaSpawn" for get the spawn location of the opposite team, and then create a bot with "CreateFakeClient", teleport to the opposite spawnpoint and start the round against the bot. Kick all the bots on each round end for dont conflic with the game.

So yeah, I think that this is doadable.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
waldorf
Old 04-07-2020 , 15:07   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Checking the natives you have "Multi1v1_AfterPlayerSetup" for the spawn event, "Multi1v1_GetOpponent" for get opponent and if -1 not opponent, continue -> "Multi1v1_GetArenaSpawn" for get the spawn location of the opposite team, and then create a bot with "CreateFakeClient", teleport to the opposite spawnpoint and start the round against the bot. Kick all the bots on each round end for dont conflic with the game.

Hmhh. I'd be really happy if there's anyone that could help me with this. Im really new with these things, especially with coding.
I could even pay for someone who can make this work.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2020 , 19:08   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #13

Probably i will give it a try if nobody does. You dont need to pay.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
waldorf
Old 04-09-2020 , 17:51   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #14

That would be cool! Let me know if you manage to make it work even somehow.
sixten_8_9@
Old 04-09-2020 , 17:57   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Probably i will give it a try if nobody does. You dont need to pay.
Follow
my website and my servers are: http://Nouton.se

i host at home did build my own server station for around 1300$.
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2020 , 03:29   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixten_8_9@ View Post
i have test to create nav file and add bot problem is that bot do not come in same arena as u are,
they come in random arena with no arena number tag in bots name
and it was years ago the owner did write about it and did say he couldn't figure it out

https://github.com/splewis/csgo-multi-1v1/issues/93
It's doable, it just didn't seem worth the effort to me. It's quite possible to do with changes to the plugin, but nobody has made those yet.
Old 07-20-2020 , 16:23   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #17

Has anyone figured out any solution for this?

penalte
Old 07-27-2020 , 18:48   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #18

test this 5.249.35.31:60121

i manage to make multi 1v1 and retakes working with bots just fine, and with ilusion9 bot_quota_fix and my request "arena" mode it works very good, i will give my modifications to splewis once i test it all.

BTW: splewis was righ with https://github.com/splewis/csgo-mult...e/feature-bots if he can merge to master it would make things easier.

Splewis i dont know if it is a bug but it is a good bug because the bot uses the oponnent guns preferences.

I forgot,

about .nav csgo engine only makes navigation for only one arena by default, you need to load the map on you computer and add the mesh to the others arenas or the bot will just stay in the same place jumping, it only takes about 3 minutes per map once you bind the commands to keyboard and the the "nav_mark_walkable" to a key in mouse then you just no clip to arenas and press the mouse do it one by one then nav_generate_incremental, nav_analyse and its done.

AND A VERY IMPORTANT THING

you need to add "sm_cvar bot_controllable 0" to game_cvars.cfg, if someone gets control of a bot the map needs to be restarted because it will mess the arenas numbers.

Last edited by penalte; 07-27-2020 at 22:09.
penalte
Old 07-27-2020 , 21:11   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:

Hey maybe this implementation can be bether than bot_quota_fix with "arena" mode, because it is removing and adding the bot on player join if number of players not EVEN, lets see what i can make probably i will contact you maybe we can do something.

Currently my bot can go up or down in the arenas kill/die just like a normal player, if i use the plugin that gives aimbot to bots, the bot goes up to arena 1 very fast.

the best part of adding/removing a bot if num_bots = num_players % 2; is that when a player join my empty server he gets a bot to play with until other player joins then is removed and if a 3º player connects a bot is added and so on.

Last edited by penalte; 07-27-2020 at 21:22.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-27-2020 , 21:13   Re: [CSGO] Multi 1v1-Arena BOT
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by penalte View Post
test this 5.249.35.31:60121

i manage to make multi 1v1 and retakes working with bots just fine, and with ilusion9 bot_quota_fix and my request "arena" mode it works very good, i will give my modifications to splewis once i test it all.

BTW: splewis was righ with https://github.com/splewis/csgo-mult...e/feature-bots if he can merge to master it would make things easier.

I forgot,

about .nav csgo engine only makes navigation for only one arena by default, you need to load the map on you computer and add the mesh to the others arenas or the bot will just stay in the same place jumping, it only takes about 3 minutes per map once you bind the commands to keyboard and the the "nav_mark_walkable" to a key in mouse then you just no clip to arenas and press the mouse do it one by one then nav_generate_incremental, nav_analyse and its done.
just jumped on your server which was on am_ map
and the bot does exactly what i said here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...97&postcount=2

so i'm not sure what is the point of having a bot?