Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Changing/Deleting/Designating Language In Amxx

Post New Thread Reply   

@omik][Fusion
Old 02-02-2006 , 14:01   Changing/Deleting/Designating Language In Amxx
Reply With Quote #1

I am currently running amxx 1.60 and uaio 1.50 side by side. I am having problems not only with uaio but with the amxmodmenu as well. When open up my menus they come up in english. But as soon I choose a sub category, the language instantly changes to something else I cant read for s*&%. I have tried stopping the multilingual plugin to no success. I have tried to delete the languages.dat but got more problems. And I have since removed the multilingual plugin completely from my plugins.ini. Yet even with the language plugin not loaded at all, I occasionally still get this, where it would come up as one language then change to another instantly. I have to constantly use setinfo lang en in my console to fix it. Server side, client side, and vault are all set to english but that didnt stop it. What I want to know is what files can i delete/edit to make amxx ONLY english. My menus still show they just show in other languages, and 1.65 still hasnt been released according to the last posted expected release date. So until then, I just want to know how to get rid of the other languages in amxx so that only english is left. And maybe a suggestion for 1.65. Don't make the mulitilingual a core part of amxx. Try making it so that before someone tries to load the language plugin, that theres some way to set the language and keep it permanently without somehow reading other language sets. I mean why have it set to english when the menus pop up dutch sometimes. I have tried to use the amx_langmenu command but when I save it, it reverted back to dutch. Dont know why but it was real annoying. Hope someone can help me out while I try to dissect this language problem of mine.