Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Project : AMXXGUARD :dev thred : name chosen by AMXX Fourms

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

INFaMouS
Old 03-27-2004 , 23:58  

My point exactly. All of UA's projects have been superceeded by AMX. Titan will never work.
Statsme=CSStats
ClanMOD=AMX Plugins
HLG=There is no use in this project
C-D=Still no use
phpUA=lame-ass
titan=never going to happen

Geniuses such as OLO have superceeded all of these projects, and he could probably crank out phpAMX in one hour.
CS SERVER: 209.123.8.130:27017!
Send a message via AIM to INFaMouS
BAILOPAN
Old 03-28-2004 , 00:00  

Wait, UA has high quality leaders running an open, productive organization! It's not all in their projects.

que laughter
Old 03-28-2004 , 00:05  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN
Wait, UA has high quality leaders running an open, productive organization! It's not all in their projects.

que laughter
Hahahahhahaha... you seem to reply so quickly, I can tell this proj is going to flourish.
But seriously now, back on topic. You should make an Anti-UA forum for this kind of stuff
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-28-2004 , 02:47  

i dident make this topic for it to be anti UA i made it to try and get more choies instead of UA ...of corse it just an Idea....
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
CheesyPeteza
Old 03-28-2004 , 04:25  

I don't understand why people bash UA. If it wasn't for them there'd be no more CD, currently the best anti-cheat tool there is. phpUA is pretty cool too.

[email protected]

{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-28-2004 , 11:15  

Quote:
now C-D server is good .. but when Steam gets an update you have to wate more than 24 hours for UA to put out an update

i'm not bashing them i just pointed out the obivus .. also

Quote:
i dident make this topic for it to be anti UA i made it to try and get more choies instead of UA ...of corse it just an Idea....
The entire pont of this Thread was to have More choies... I want some one else besies UA to Start making Anti cheat Program/plugn/Module
as of right now UA has the market corrnorred because I see no other choies tht why i put it too AMXX to come up with somthing
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
INFaMouS
Old 03-28-2004 , 12:28  

C-D is a nuisance. HLG sucks. Titan is not going to happen. Statsme is superceeded by AMX-CSStats. ClanMOD is superceeded by AMX itself.
BAILOPAN
Old 03-28-2004 , 12:30  

HLGuard doesn't do anything... here is the best solution for cheaters:

amx_ban

my own personal method of finding them is giving admins the ability to go invsible so if they get suspect a cheater, they can go invisible and if they get shot they have a loser =)
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-28-2004 , 12:32   :twisted: DAM Cheater lil Script kiddies !!! :twisted:

INFaMouS what happend to your banna

any way we all know that AMXX is going to suprass every thing
and AMX is the base of AMXX or somthing like that LoL

now I quote my self again
Quote:
The entire pont of this Thread was to have More choies... I want some one else besies UA to Start making Anti cheat Program/plugn/Module
as of right now UA has the market corrnorred because I see no other choies tht why i put it too AMXX to come up with somthing
also i heard of AMXGUARD in the UA fourms but its in another lang .... so its no use

BAILOPAN
why not incorprate that into a plugin with the other ideas that i've throwen out there .... DAM Cheater lil Script kiddies !!!
INFaMouS
Old 03-28-2004 , 12:39  

I gotta find the .gif file for 'im....

Yeah that's a good technique
Closed Thread