Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
A CS:GO Plugin that allows dead players to talk to all other dead players, and live teammates can't hear them
Old 05-28-2020 , 23:36   [CS:GO] Deadtalk v1.3.0 (05/28/2020)
Reply With Quote #1

Bazooka's Deadtalk Plugin

DO NOT RUN BOTH VERSIONS OF THIS PLUGIN ON THE SAME SERVER

Server-Wide Version
This plugin allows for deadtalk, and if you've played ESEA, you already know the general idea. With this plugin, when a player dies they have 5 seconds to call out, and then they are put in deadtalk. A message will print in chat when these markers occur. This means that they can hear and talk to all other dead players, while they can only hear their live teammates and live teammates can't hear them. In this version all players on the server are using deadtalk.

Individually Toggled Version
With this plugin I developed another, more intricate version. Included in the deadtalk_player version, the deadtalk function can be individually toggled on and off by clients. With deadtalk off, clients will be treated like normal, where they can talk to live teammates and their own dead teammtes who also have deadtalk off. In this case, dead teammates who have different deadtalk settings will not be able to communicate. I figure this player based version will be less useful, but since I developed it for my retake servers, I thought I'd share if anyone would like to use it. This versions uses ClientPrefs to save the preference cookies so clients do not need to toggle their preference every time they connect. In addition, there are preferences for notifications, so clients will get less clutter in their chat from deadtalk alerting them. These preferences are also saved.
Toggling deadtalk:
Code:
//Deadtalk is simply a chat command to turn on and off
//Deadtalk on its own will print the client's current preference
!dt | !deadtalk

//To turn on and off is just an argument of on, off, 1, 0
!dt <(on | 1) | (off | 0)> or !deadt <(on | 1) | (off | 0)>

//Notifications are also toggled, but these have no arguments
!dtn or !deadtn
GitHub Repo

Downloads:
Both versions use Multicolors and an interrogate.inc file which are included. Interrogate.inc is from my other plugin Interrogate. All this include does is make sure deadtalk does not affect any client that is in an interrogation.
deadtalk.zip is the server-wide version and includes all necessary files in their appropriate directories.
deadtalk_player.zip is the individual-based version and includes all necessary files for that version in their appropriate directories.
As the plugin needs Multicolors, Get Plugin will not work, so simply use the .smx files and source code.
Attached Files
File Type: zip deadtalk.zip (29.8 KB, 219 views)
File Type: zip deadtalk_player.zip (35.2 KB, 151 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (deadtalk.sp - 133 views - 4.4 KB)
File Type: smx deadtalk.smx (13.1 KB, 157 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (deadtalk_player.sp - 125 views - 15.9 KB)
File Type: smx deadtalk_player.smx (16.7 KB, 145 views)
File Type: inc interrogate.inc (371 Bytes, 129 views)
Discord: bazooka#0062
GitHub
Steam
XHUNTERX
Old 05-29-2020 , 05:52   Re: [CS:GO] Deadtalk v1.3.0 (05/28/2020)
Reply With Quote #2

nice plugin
i will use this
thanks