Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

I am looking for developers

Post New Thread Reply   

crafting
Old 12-09-2018 , 22:23   I am looking for developers
Reply With Quote #1

NOTE: THIS IS FOR TEAM FORTRESS 2

Greetings, I am looking for people who are knowledgeable in coding (between "above-average basic" up to very knowledgeable). Basically, I am kinda desperate, and the people that I have personally found are busy with school/work. I have a decent list of plugins that need to be made.

My group has done a huge update to TF2 official weapons with over 600 changes (including 200 coded elements) on August 2, 2018. We have planned out new fixes and additions that need to be coded, but I need a dev(s) to handle the fixes and new stuff.

Even if you might not think you would be able to help (due to coding knowledge or not having any free time), at least check out the coding to-do list and add in notes to help the process of getting stuff made. Btw, all of this is for a paid commission, even if you just provide information... you can still get something.

If you are interested, please leave a message here or via PM. Lastly, I do have a somewhat budget, but hopefully anyone who helps (directly coding or just helping to provide information) will get something for their help.

Last edited by crafting; 12-12-2018 at 14:06.
crafting
Old 12-12-2018 , 13:46   Re: I am looking for developers
Reply With Quote #2

New note: If you are interested, please be alittle knowledgeable of TF2 (as in, weapons and gameplay).

PS. If you are curious of what we did to the official weapons, check out our wiki page.... (Under 2.3)
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Custom_Weapons

Last edited by crafting; 12-12-2018 at 14:07.
crafting
Old 12-16-2018 , 11:21   Re: I am looking for developers
Reply With Quote #3

So far, I have talked with a total of 12 devs and I currently 2 on board (kinda), but people keep dropping out due to not having the time or can't help after they find out what's required coding-wise.

So if you are interested, please leave a message here or via PM because I am still needing devs.

Last edited by crafting; 12-18-2018 at 00:28.