Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.6 (Save Objects Supported)

Post New Thread Reply   

Zergling89
Old 10-16-2010 , 06:35   Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.5d (Save Objects Supported)
Reply With Quote #81

Ok now it works only I wonder if it's possible to choose which object you want to first point on the menu?

Before the update the object: urban_hedge was in first place in the menu Foliage, now he is away and I have to press several buttons (like 9,9,2) to spawn The urban_hedge.

So how to put objects that I use most in the first page?

Sorry for my English I used a translator x)
honorcode23
BANNED
Old 10-16-2010 , 08:58   Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.5d (Save Objects Supported)
Reply With Quote #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zergling89 View Post
Ok now it works only I wonder if it's possible to choose which object you want to first point on the menu?

Before the update the object: urban_hedge was in first place in the menu Foliage, now he is away and I have to press several buttons (like 9,9,2) to spawn The urban_hedge.

So how to put objects that I use most in the first page?

Sorry for my English I used a translator x)
Open the model list (l4d2_spawn_props_models) with a text editor (NotePad, or anything that has a search function), then search for the object name that appears in the menu. It will guide you to something like this:

Code:
models/mymodel_3.mdl TAG- My Model 3
All you have to do is to move this line to the top of the category, so instead of seeing it like this for example:
Code:
//Category Foliage
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
You must see this:
Code:
//Category Foliage
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
Then save the file and the models should appear on the first page. Note that you do not need to restart the plugin nor the server, just re-open the admin menu and spawn it.
Zergling89
Old 10-16-2010 , 12:43   Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.5d (Save Objects Supported)
Reply With Quote #83

AH thanks that easy

And thanks for this amazing plugin it's P E R F E C T
Zeler.Fr
Old 10-17-2010 , 05:34   Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.5d (Save Objects Supported)
Reply With Quote #84

hello all,

finally everything works have marvel and I says to you one thank you very much and great work on this plugins,
I have an idee of plugin but I really do not know the right how
if you wants my idee:
it and of cree a plugin rain, snow ect....(style torrential rain) with an adminmenu to order it
if her you interf-hole yours me informed
very big tanks
(sorryfor my english)
=D
hksjun
Old 10-17-2010 , 07:47   Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.5d (Save Objects Supported)
Reply With Quote #85

thanks honorcode23

this plugin very good
marcovit
Old 10-18-2010 , 06:15   Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.5d (Save Objects Supported)
Reply With Quote #86

When i try to spawn a few object's the most won't spawn :/
honorcode23
BANNED
Old 10-18-2010 , 06:40   Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.5d (Save Objects Supported)
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcovit View Post
When i try to spawn a few object's the most won't spawn :/
That is explained in the description.

"The plugin cannot guarantee that all the objects will spawn using the 'Physics' method, because not all the models available in-game have Physics information stored on their model files, leaving the engine unable to create them."
JayXsane
Old 10-20-2010 , 09:30   Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.5d (Save Objects Supported)
Reply With Quote #88

May I make a suggestion?

Instead of making it available for ANYONE in game, you should make a submenu option labelled "Enable for Non Admins/Disable for Non Admins" so admins can turn it on/shut it off when they please. Say like in a fun, builder VS or Survival with some friends/pubs. They can disable it before they start or something.
Send a message via Skype™ to JayXsane
delirium_trigger
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-20-2010 , 11:07   Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.5d (Save Objects Supported)
Reply With Quote #89

For some reason, spawning objects as a physics object (moves when hit and is under affect of the game physics) do not spawn as they should. A lot of objects in that menu do not want to spawn. Is it just me having this problem?
honorcode23
BANNED
Old 10-20-2010 , 16:16   Re: [L4D2] Objects Spawner [2.0 Reloaded] v2.0.5d (Save Objects Supported)
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium_trigger View Post
For some reason, spawning objects as a physics object (moves when hit and is under affect of the game physics) do not spawn as they should. A lot of objects in that menu do not want to spawn. Is it just me having this problem?
Again the same

That is explained in the description.

"The plugin cannot guarantee that all the objects will spawn using the 'Physics' method, because not all the models available in-game have Physics information stored on their model files, leaving the engine unable to create them."