8% 

[L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]

Post New Thread Reply   

Shao
Old 08-31-2021 , 16:21   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey064LPR View Post
When I specify: l4d_survivor_limit 5, l4d_infected_limit 5, then bots are set. And there are five survivors. How to make the bot create when players connect, and not just when the map starts?
If you want a hotjoin style type of player management, use ABM. Superversus is not good at it.
Gyn Lam
Old 09-03-2021 , 06:07   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shao View Post
If you want a hotjoin style type of player management, use ABM. Superversus is not good at it.
I installed the fixed version of your, but when I open the console panel, it still show that the max specials allow at once are only 2, so is there any fixes to this ?

Last edited by Gyn Lam; 09-03-2021 at 06:20.
sbrblz
Old 09-03-2021 , 12:27   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1373

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyn Lam View Post
I installed the fixed version of your, but when I open the console panel, it still show that the max specials allow at once are only 2, so is there any fixes to this ?
I posted a workaround a few replies back.
Old 09-03-2021 , 19:41   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1374

currently having issues with last superversus version running on Linux, Windows seems to run fine from what i can tell, but in a Linux server its not loading the extra players, no errors or logs of any kind either

or can someone confirm that they are running the current Superversus from Linux? if so ill have to double check but i did see a recent L4D2 update since the last fix
VYRNACH_GAMING
Old 09-08-2021 , 07:16   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1375

Quote:
It's been working well. Here is the one without player management if you are still interested. Features Infected management with the First Aid Kits stuff. (Do disable Ammo Pack cvar.)
Been playing around various plugins for big coop and versus and your ABM + modded superversus was the best by far. But I'm wondering what configuration you're running exactly? Did you disable ABM's difficulty scaling via abm_autohard "0"?

When I had both plugins' difficulty scaling on (abm_autohard "0" and director_auto_difficulty "1"), I had various issues like no tanks spawning in the finale or up to 12 tanks spawning like on dead center finale

Last edited by VYRNACH_GAMING; 09-11-2021 at 07:15.
sonic155
Old 10-20-2021 , 21:44   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1376

when i start my server and join if someone joins while im joining it auto puts me or the other person or both in spec and doesnt allow us to change team for few secs [5-8secs] other wise works great =o
DonProof
Old 11-02-2021 , 20:13   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1377

Someone can upload a stable version of Superversus, since I see in the categories that several people uploaded it and I don't know which one to download
thewintersoldier97
Old 12-08-2021 , 04:44   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1378

Quote:
It's been working well. Here is the one without player management if you are still interested. Features Infected management with the First Aid Kits stuff. (Do disable Ammo Pack cvar.)
Hello Shao, got these errors reported today
PHP Code:
L 12/08/2021 16:22:22Info (map "c5m5_bridge") (file "d:\games\server\l4d2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\logs\errors_20211208.log")
L 12/08/2021 16:22:22: [SMException reportedScript execution timed out
L 12
/08/2021 16:22:22: [SMBlamingl4d_superversus_no_survivor_management.smx
L 12
/08/2021 16:22:22: [SMCall stack trace:
L 12/08/2021 16:22:22: [SM]   [1Line 1964D:\GAMES\SERVER\L4D2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\l4d_superversus_no_survivor_management.sp::SiSpawn
L 12
/08/2021 16:22:22: [SM]   [2Line 1831D:\GAMES\SERVER\L4D2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\l4d_superversus_no_survivor_management.sp::SiSpawnCheck
L 12
/08/2021 16:22:22: [SM]   [3Line 1804D:\GAMES\SERVER\L4D2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\l4d_superversus_no_survivor_management.sp::BotInfectedCounter
L 12
/08/2021 16:23:32Error log file session closed

Looking for some fun!
kevinracer
Old 01-26-2022 , 07:08   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1379

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merudo View Post
Superversus 1.8.15.5

Changes:
- l4d_management can now be set to 4, to show infected bots / players to survivors in team menu. Should help testing balance
- New cvar director_si_more_delay. Add seconds to the timer for special infected bots spawn in versus.
- Fixed deprecation errors from 1.8 sourcepawn compiler.
- StringMap now used to store SteamIds
- Small edits to the printed text of the plugin to show [SV].

Based on Marcus101RR, which itself is based on DDR_Khat

Description:
This plugin allows more than 4 survivors to join the survivor team, and more than 4 infected to join the infected team. In coop, a set number of survivors (l4d_survivor_limit) will always be present, but additional survivors will be created if more people join.

Players can switch teams using commands such as !join or !infected, and a team menu is available with !teams. There is also an option to increase the difficulty if more survivors are present. Finally, if the infected team is not full of players in versus/scavenge, there is an option to have the director spawn more infected bots to fill up the team.

Installation:
Simply put l4d_superversus.smx in \sourcemod\plugins\, and l4d_superversus.txt in \sourcemod\gamedata\

Previous changes:
Spoiler

Cvars:
- l4d_survivor_limit: Maximum amount of survivors. Default 4. Range: 1 to 24. By using !join, players can join beyond this limit (coop modes only)
- l4d_infected_limit: Maximum amount of infected. Default 4. Range: 4 to 24.
- l4d_killreservation: Should we clear Lobby reservaton when it is full? Default 1 (active). Requires Left 4 Downtown 1/2
- l4d_extra_first_aid: Give extra survivors HP packs? (1 for extra medpacks). Default 1
- l4d_respawn_on_join: Respawn alive when joining as an extra survivor for the first time? Default 1
- l4d_versus_si_more: If less infected players than l4d_infected_limit in versus/scavenge, spawn SI bots? Default 1
- l4d_versus_afk: In versus, afk players either go idle (1), become a spectator (2), or are kicked (3). 0 disables it. Default 1.

- director_auto_difficulty: Chooses difficulty based on the number of players on Survivor Team. Default 0. Needs to be 1 for the following 4 variables to have an effect
- director_tank_hpmulti: Tanks HP Multiplier (multi*(survivors-4)). Active if director_auto_difficulty is 1. Default .25 (25% increase in HP per extra player above 4)
- director_si_hpmulti: Special infected HP multiplier (multi*(survivors-4)). Active if director_auto_difficulty is 1. Default 0
- director_ci_multi: Common infected spawn rate multiplier (multi*(survivors-4)). Active if director_auto_difficulty is 1. Default 0.25 (25% increase in infected spawn per extra player)
- director_si_more: Spawn x more special infected per extra player in coop mode. Active if director_auto_difficulty is 1. Default 1 (1 extra SI per extra survivor). Requires Left 4 Downtown 1/2 (version 0.4.5+)

Commands:

- sm_join: Join a random team (in versus) or the survivors (in coop)
- sm_survivor: Join survivors
- sm_infected: Join infected (non-coop only)
- sm_teams: Show a teammenu where team can be selected
- sm_changeteam: Show teammenu
- sm_spectate: Become spectator
- sm_afk: Become idle (survivors) or become spectator (infected)
- sm_createplayer: Create a survivor bot, if empty slot available. Mainly used to fill a team with bots after survivor limit is increased. Admin only.

Joining when no free bot is available (coop only):
If a player joins when no free bot is available and the mode is coop/survival/realism, the plugin will automatically create a new bot for that player. This mean players can join even if there are more players than l4d_survivor_limit. If it's the first time the player joins the game and l4d_respawn_on_join is set to 1, they will respawn alive, with either double pistols, a smg, or an assault rifle, depending on the quality of the gear of the other survivors, as well as a medkit (if l4d_extra_first_aid is 1).

If the player already joined the game in the past, or if l4d_respawn_on_join is set to 0, the player will respawn dead instead, and will need to be rescued. This is to prevent abuse by player rejoining the survivor team to get a free revive.

director_auto_difficulty:
For each survivor beyond the traditional limit of 4, the harder the game the game will be for the survivors. If this is set to 0, all auto-difficulty features will be disabled
  • Tank will have increased health if director_tank_hpmulti is greater than 0. If .25, tanks will have 25% more hp per extra player (i.e. twice as many hp for 8 survivors)
  • Special infected will have increased health if director_si_hpmulti is greater than 0. If .25, SI will have 25% more hp per extra player (i.e. twice as many hp for 8 survivors)
  • Infected will spawn more often if director_ci_spmulti is greater than 0. This feature changes many variables related to spawning and is experimental. If .25, infected spawn rate will increase by roughly 25% per extra player.
  • In coop mode, the maximum special infected will be increased by x per extra player if director_si_more. For example, .5 would result in 1 extra SI per 2 extra survivors, while .34 would result in 1 extra SI per 3 extra survivors. This relies on the forward L4D_OnGetScriptValueInt, and thus either Left 4 Downtown 1 (version 0.4.5 and up) or Left 4 Downtown 2 is required.

Left 4 Downtown 1/2:
Two features, l4d_killreservation and director_si_more, require either Left 4 Downtown or Left 4 Downtown 2. These features and cvars will only work if one of these extensions is installed - otherwise, they won't do anything and can be safely ignored.

Other versions

Required: ONE of the following:
- L4DToolZ (has built-in lobby unreserve, so doesn't require KillRes. Can also be used with Left 4 Downtown 2 with no patched slots. Recommended.)
- Left 4 Downtown 2 with patched slots, New version (L4D2 only. Patched version is no longer supported, use L4DToolZ instead. Use un-patched for director_si_more)
- Left 4 Downtown New version (may be less stable than L4DToolz & Left 4 Downtown 2. Not recommended)

Other related mods for 8 players:
-Defibrillator Bug Fix (on servers higher than 8 players), New version (Allows proper defibrillator use with survivors > 4. Strongly recommended)
-Save Weapon New version (Saves equipment between levels for survivors > 4)
-Survivor Identity Fix Fixes bug where the identity of a survivor changes when a player connects/disconnects/goes idle.
-Survivor Clones Hunter Pounced Warning Fix (Allows hunter verbal warnings between clones)
-Upgrade packs BUG FIX (Allows upgrade packs to hold more charges for survivors > 4)
-Infected Fix Spawn (Fix bug when infected spawn always in same class when infected > 4)
-LEFT4FIX (Keeps track of the score of survivors > 4 for versus)
-8+ players Bug Fixes (1.0.2) New version (Fixes survivor finale score bug, charger stop bug, & Witch incorrect player attack)
-Character Select Menu/FakeZoey New version (Use both L4D1 & L4D2 survivors at once)
-4+ Survivor AFK Fix (1.2) New version (Keep your survivor after going AFK for survivors > 4. Not needed, similar feature implemented since 1.8.12)
-Remove Lobby Reservation (Not needed, similar feature implemented since 1.8.3)

Note: The Defibrillator Bug Fix is almost required for Superversus, otherwise you sometimes won't be able to defibrillate other survivors.

Rivals:
-Survivor Bot Controller (project cancelled due to unresolved bugs)
-Bebop (many unresolved bugs such as uncontrolled bot proliferation, coop only)
-Player Plus! (abandoned, relies on many dependencies)
-MultiSlots (newest version is coop only)
Is this still work?
kevinracer
Old 01-31-2022 , 08:03   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1380

Quote:
Alright! Here's what I think may be the final update of this plugin, given that I had the time to quickly test it and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, my buddies gave me the green light as well so!

There is a lot of customization added and fixes for all it's previous issues with CI, SI and the Tank, even in Versus! Should the plugin now update each time a new client connect or disconnect and will print it's intended stats in everyone's console.

It was also updated to work with Left4DHooks for the extra Co-Op SI which can be found here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=321696

Credits to my good friends coding skills for it found in the plugin description.

Edit: Re-Download the plugin if you haven't already, there was a mistake that kept doubling the tank HP, cvars were also added so that the horde can still be manipulated instead of hard coded.

Edit 2: Revised and showed consistent results.

Edit 3: Optimized with recommendations and fixed some more mistakes.

Edit 4: ... One last mistake, hopefully. SI Health would go up on a player join but not go back to lower values when a player left.

Edit 5: Added difficulty check for survivor bots when they are kicked.

Edit 6: Added First Aid Kits on finales that aren't gauntlets to keep things fair with extra survivors, fixed the auto-join to take control of live survivor in Co-Op regardless of the survivor set/characters when player count is still 4, it used to ignore those and would connect players dead or as a 5th survivor instead, forcing humans to kick a bot.
Something wrong? I use all plugins lastest .
[SV] - Tank HP: 200% SI HP: 100% CI spawn rate: 200% MaxSpecials: 2