Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Reloads admin menu and all plugins listed within a cfg file
    Old 05-17-2014 , 16:43   TOGs Admin Menu Reload
    Reply With Quote #1

Description
    This plugin is one that I made when one of my plugins was glitching the admin menu (it would move everything one item off...still not sure why). This will reload the admin menu, followed by every plugin listed in a cfg file

Notes:
    • Do not include .smx at the end of the plugins listed in the cfg file. It automatically appends .smx at the end, thus it would be trying to load pluginname.smx.smx.
    • Any custom plugins that use the admin menu should be added to the cfg file, provided the author has correctly set it up for late loading.
    • Any admin with the "ban" flag will have access to this plugins commands. If requested, I will turn this into a cvar to set the flag(s).
    • Be sure that every plugin you list in the cfg file is spelled correctly and exists in the plugins folder. To load from the disabled plugins folder, list the file in the cfg as: disabled/pluginname

Admin Commands
    sm_reloadmenu - Reloads admin menu, followed by plugins listed in cfg file, then this reloads itself.

This command is also implemented into the admin menu under "Server Commands" > "Reload Admin Menu".

Changelog

Installation
    Install contents of zip folder in your cstrike/addons/sourcemod directory.

Servers using this plugin
    >>> Click here to check out my other plugins <<<
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip togreloadadminmenu.zip (8.3 KB, 515 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (togreloadadminmenu.sp - 921 views - 3.8 KB)

Last edited by ThatOneGuy; 07-21-2017 at 16:44.
    Ellie
    Old 05-19-2014 , 00:12   Re: TOGs Admin Menu Reload
    Reply With Quote #2

Interesting. There is a plugin I use that adds entries in the admin menu, but seems to disappear from the menu if I refresh the plugins and only shows up when I restart the server again. Will test this out now.
    ThatOneGuy
    Veteran Member
    Old 05-19-2014 , 00:59   Re: TOGs Admin Menu Reload
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Interesting. There is a plugin I use that adds entries in the admin menu, but seems to disappear from the menu if I refresh the plugins and only shows up when I restart the server again. Will test this out now.
    Make sure to add the plugin to the cfg file. Also, if it still doesnt show, link me the plugin and I will make you a quick edit (depending on what the plugin is) so that it handles late-loading correctly.
    404UserNotFound
    BANNED
    Old 05-19-2014 , 01:14   Re: TOGs Admin Menu Reload
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy View Post
    Make sure to add the plugin to the cfg file. Also, if it still doesnt show, link me the plugin and I will make you a quick edit (depending on what the plugin is) so that it handles late-loading correctly.
    I think I've seen a late-loading snippet in a plugin before....I think it was FunCommandsX or Funcommands....I forget. Always good to toss a late-load handler in for anything that modifies the admin menu.
    ThatOneGuy
    Veteran Member
    Old 05-19-2014 , 03:01   Re: TOGs Admin Menu Reload
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
    I think I've seen a late-loading snippet in a plugin before....I think it was FunCommandsX or Funcommands....I forget. Always good to toss a late-load handler in for anything that modifies the admin menu.
    Tis really easy to do, so if the plugin he speaks of doesnt have it, it can be added in
    Peace-Maker
    SourceMod Plugin Approver
    Old 05-19-2014 , 09:06   Re: TOGs Admin Menu Reload
    Reply With Quote #6

This should be fixed in the adminmenu / topmenu instead of a workaround. I've seen this glitch happen too, when a plugin that had some options registered in the admin menu was paused. I'll see if i can come up with a patch.
    Old 05-19-2014 , 15:07   Re: TOGs Admin Menu Reload
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
    This should be fixed in the adminmenu / topmenu instead of a workaround. I've seen this glitch happen too, when a plugin that had some options registered in the admin menu was paused. I'll see if i can come up with a patch.
    Wait, do you know exactly what causes it? Because I would like to fix it in the plugins I use. But yes, this will have to do until that is fixed in future SM releases.