Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Raffle script

Post New Thread Reply   

Oneiros
Old 12-10-2005 , 18:17   Raffle script
Reply With Quote #1

Hey everyone, this is my first post here.

I figured this community may be able to help me with something i need help with.
i was recently put in charge of organizing a Raffle for our server. Its seems like a very cool idea, given the prizes and such, but i have no idea how to script for Server scirpts and such, im a skin creator and modder.

So, if anyone can help with this problem, i am willing to pay for the service (USD) But basically it needs to be customizable and easy to edit and modify.

What the script requires is: Everytime that someone joins the server( within a customizable amount of time i.e a week or so) , they are assigned a number. at the onset of the program a number is already chosen. that is the winning number. and people can buy multiple number slots to up their chances of winning. but to begin with everyone is defaulted at 1 slot.

so for example:

winning Number = 6

player1 joins (given #4)
player2 joins (#9)
player3 joins (#1,**#6**) and the script alerts an admin that a steamid or number has been obtained by player3. im hoping that it can be done where the winner's name is displayed for all to see like the quake sounds. but if it can be done through mani, that would be great.

it sounds simple, but im sure its a bit of work. Any help at all would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.