Veteran Member
Old 12-03-2022 , 06:10   Re: Mix Platform for Everyone
Reply With Quote #11

Probably skyo since the OP listed the database info off him
Old 12-04-2022 , 01:58   Re: Mix Platform for Everyone
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykojb View Post
800 euros for a garbage panel, I do not recommend these people, they are not serious.
there are only some Romanians who copied a template from the internet, and I copied it from them, but these people have zero knowledge of php.
they are offended that my project came out better than theirs and that's why they posted it on the internet.
Normally I ignore any conversation especially when a kid like you cries and moans, but "love" you start to get too far with your moaning and crying, please STOP.

You're the Romanian girl who cries endlessly and not stopping, you brought it on yourself because of the actions you made and the allegations/accusations you made.

You and your friend "leventica" got an IQ too low to understand the respect level required.

Regarding knowledge, you're not in the position to speak or try to say something, but true what can you expect from you an Intelligent girl ;)

Good luck with your criticizing and crying.

Last edited by DeVeGabs; 12-04-2022 at 02:05.
Kommendante
Old 12-04-2022 , 02:50   Re: Mix Platform for Everyone
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVeGabs View Post
Normally I ignore any conversation especially when a kid like you cries and moans, but "love" you start to get too far with your moaning and crying, please STOP.

You're the Romanian girl who cries endlessly and not stopping, you brought it on yourself because of the actions you made and the allegations/accusations you made.

You and your friend "leventica" got an IQ too low to understand the respect level required.

Regarding knowledge, you're not in the position to speak or try to say something, but true what can you expect from you an Intelligent girl ;)

Good luck with your criticizing and crying.
Look who's talking, the childish friend of powerel.Syko just copied an poor CSS, instead your friend STOLEN paid project from host and threatened a gaming community with http flood, lately i have found that his girlfriend is doing prostitution in switzerland.You are a shame!

Just reported this post, should be removed due to stolen files and powerel guy will be acted in a court because of illegal activies such as hacking, stealing and server attack(Application Layer Attacks, Volume Based Attacks, Protocol Attacks ).
DeVeGabs
Old 12-04-2022 , 03:34   Re: Mix Platform for Everyone
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kommendante View Post
This is an UNSAFE version and the back-end has malicious code integrated in some pages, you should remove this trash and ban user.It's not even a plugin, it's just an upset person being unable to achieve something in his life.

It's an open source, try again
Powerel
Old 12-04-2022 , 03:37   Re: Mix Platform for Everyone
Reply With Quote #15

Excusing the fact that you swear like a frustrated child, look who knows how to analyze a code and says it's malicious code
You have no ideea how to create a sql table but you have the skills to analyze a php code? Interesting,

This two project are mine now,i have the right to post it where I want as long as I think I can publish it for free
Kommendante
Old 12-04-2022 , 03:44   Re: Mix Platform for Everyone
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerel View Post
Excusing the fact that you swear like a frustrated child, look who knows how to analyze a code and says it's malicious code
You have no ideea how to create a sql table but you have the skills to analyze a php code? Interesting,

This two project are mine now,i have the right to post it where I want as long as I think I can publish it for free
You are an idiot, added another COLUMN in TABLE which plugin didn't handle it only the default ones.So, try more!

Deve's puppy it's hurt? =)))

Last edited by Kommendante; 12-04-2022 at 03:45.
Powerel
Old 12-04-2022 , 04:32   Re: Mix Platform for Everyone
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
That is true :

https://github.com/KiMimoz

https://github.com/KiMimoz/mivpanelv1

https://github.com/KiMimoz/mixpanelv2

It's indeed an opensource
Kommendante
Old 12-04-2022 , 09:02   Re: Mix Platform for Everyone
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerel View Post
Created account 5 hrs ago and say that is open source, how dumb you are.I will report this to github anyway, with proof!
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 12-04-2022 , 09:05   Re: Mix Platform for Everyone
Reply With Quote #19

This drama reminds me of that one Romanian community, where everyone is scamming everyone and complaining about it endlessly. Can you all stop? No one cares about your dirty laundry, wash it in private!

Last edited by HamletEagle; 12-04-2022 at 09:06.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:28
Adryyy
This message has been deleted by HamletEagle. Reason: language
sykojb
Old 12-04-2022 , 09:29   Re: Mix Platform for Everyone
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
it is not open source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
This drama reminds me of that one Romanian community, where everyone is scamming everyone and complaining about it endlessly. Can you all stop? No one cares about your dirty laundry, wash it in private!
I left these people alone for a long time, but they are looking for entourages with me and don't leave me alone, these people are oppressed because of that template.