Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] Zombie Plague 1.2.1 (Updated 01-Mar-2023)

Post New Thread Reply   

xkonsole
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-26-2018 , 08:53   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.8fix2
Reply With Quote #411

After viewing some configuration in anticipation of release zp 8.0, I have two suggestions, that I think might be interesting for some people.
1. May you add a cvar for a survivor like nemesis has? zp_nemesis_health_ratio "1000" // Health [player count*health ratio] so we can optimize surv's hp depending on how many players are online.

2. Hitboxes. Not sure about this one. Are there any? Knockback for zombies seems to be similar as for headshot and body-shot. Once again, not sure about this. I haven't spent a lot of time in-game.
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2018 , 20:31   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.8fix2
Reply With Quote #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonsole View Post
After viewing some configuration in anticipation of release zp 8.0, I have two suggestions, that I think might be interesting for some people.
1. May you add a cvar for a survivor like nemesis has? zp_nemesis_health_ratio "1000" // Health [player count*health ratio] so we can optimize surv's hp depending on how many players are online.

2. Hitboxes. Not sure about this one. Are there any? Knockback for zombies seems to be similar as for headshot and body-shot. Once again, not sure about this. I haven't spent a lot of time in-game.
I can add a hitbox system for damage/knockback, cvar for nem/surv also it great idea

Info about 8.0
PHP Code:
Now resets of addots variables for playersmovetypeetc resets in addons
Vision for zombie can be set with a overlay, if not the zombies will use standart one
Bodies (subbodyessupport on the world modelsbut not support on the dropped one ;(
Database procetion load from wrong previuus classes id which could be removed after the saving for exp
* New effects for skills all zombie classes
I added hitgroup system, which i had before, but i need to make it work in damagehook, because it dont have itbox index hope CBaseCombatCharacter::m_LastHitGroup will work

Last edited by gubka; 06-26-2018 at 21:27.
Send a message via ICQ to gubka
xkonsole
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-27-2018 , 10:38   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.8fix2
Reply With Quote #413

Great news. One more thing, by the way. Since there are a lot of maps with buttons, levers and other objects that require +use, it's a bit inconvenient to use 'E' on them. And any other keys available for hook up aren't satisfying because of their functional. I'm pretty sure that was discussed already, so I'll get to the point.
Maybe there should be added an option to call for this menu via chat command, like "!zmarket" in zombiereloaded? Of course, players need to get their weapons and round start but some deathmatch kinda weapon-addon may workaround this.
Oh, by the way. I remember in the old times there were some way to exec bind command on client's console via sourcemod. Not sure if it's still working. I don't have any backups from addons I used in past for this, but quite sure it was something like:
Spoiler

P.S. sorry for my english if your eyes bleed while reading this.
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2018 , 10:43   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.8fix2
Reply With Quote #414

Quote:
Great news. One more thing, by the way. Since there are a lot of maps with buttons, levers and other objects that require +use, it's a bit inconvenient to use 'E' on them. And any other keys available for hook up aren't satisfying because of their functional. I'm pretty sure that was discussed already, so I'll get to the point.
Maybe there should be added an option to call for this menu via chat command, like "!zmarket" in zombiereloaded? Of course, players need to get their weapons and round start but some deathmatch kinda weapon-addon may workaround this.
Oh, by the way. I remember in the old times there were some way to exec bind command on client's console via sourcemod. Not sure if it's still working. I don't have any backups from addons I used in past for this, but quite sure it was something like:
Spoiler

P.S. sorry for my english if your eyes bleed while reading this.
Mod has cvar which allow use to set any button which you want from the list )
P.S You can't bind button to clients in sm

Last edited by gubka; 06-27-2018 at 10:44.
Send a message via ICQ to gubka
xkonsole
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-27-2018 , 11:10   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.8fix2
Reply With Quote #415

Yes, I know about this.
Spoiler

However none of them are easy to use, because, well.. There are other functions on them. Even if it's impossible to bind on client now, I would really like an option to open this menu via chat command.
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2018 , 12:02   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.8fix2
Reply With Quote #416

You can open menu with chat command, but you cant bind it, only hookable buttons in the cvar description (Sourcemod provide oly that)
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-27-2018 , 13:24   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.8fix2
Reply With Quote #417

Yes, there are: zshopmenu(weapons), zsubshopmenu(extras),zzombieclassmenu and zhumanclassmenu. But there is no command for main menu(check attachment), that might be usefull if player wants to bind everything on one key.

Also, is it possible to hook up radio1,2,3 ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rootmenu.jpg (76.2 KB, 232 views)
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2018 , 23:20   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.8fix2
Reply With Quote #418

Quote:
Yes, there are: zshopmenu(weapons), zsubshopmenu(extras),zzombieclassmenu and zhumanclassmenu. But there is no command for main menu(check attachment), that might be usefull if player wants to bind everything on one key.

Also, is it possible to hook up radio1,2,3 ?
I will add command to main menu if it not there, no it's impossible to hook menu buttons properly

Today I fixed update transmit state of view models and add normal yellow zombie vision
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-28-2018 , 02:59   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.8fix2
Reply With Quote #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubka View Post
I will add command to main menu if it not there, no it's impossible to hook menu buttons properly

Today I fixed update transmit state of view models and add normal yellow zombie vision
Will there be an option to customize color of zombie vision?
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 06-28-2018 , 07:58   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.8fix2
Reply With Quote #420

I already did that with overlay on the nightvision, and nvg now is set on the frame after infection, because removing hud remove ngv