Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CSGO: Advertisements/Color Help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
YourMomSE
Old 09-06-2014 , 18:03   CSGO: Advertisements/Color Help
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys, I am having trouble with the whole advertisements thing. I can run the plugin fine but its all about the colors...I have a few colors that work but what I am hoping is that someone out there has a colors.inc file with all the correct colors in it and like advertisements 0.6 which uses it, and compiled with the right colors. Basically only a few colors default, red, green, olive, and blue(kindof) work on my servers. I have attached the 0.6 .sp file and have tried compiling with numerous colors.inc files I have found on here.

What would be nice is someone to post a functional 0.6 Advertisements .smx with all the different colors working ;) and also maybe tell me what to do to get colors showing up in hint messages, so I can show a hint on joining like I do with the server name and website but with colored text like many other servers like fragshack do.

Trust me when I say I have looked around quite a bit and tried alot of things to get where I am, but when it comes to the coding in plugins I have some knowledge enough to get around but not enough to rewrite the files. If someone is willing to post an Advertisements 0.6 .smx with all the colors like grey orange yellow etc, with working hint message colors I would be extraordinarily grateful!

Or maybe after looking some more, this plugin which is written using smlib, seeing how they have a colors api. Idk im just speculating

Last edited by YourMomSE; 09-06-2014 at 18:09.