Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Downloader Plugin Causing Crashes

Post New Thread Reply   

Strech
Old 12-15-2017 , 20:23   [CSGO] Downloader Plugin Causing Crashes
Reply With Quote #1

I'm not sure where to post this. It's a plugin causing this issue but is dealing with SRCDS. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

So, here's the short end.
When I attempt to run the .smx version of this (!models plugin) and this (allows for custom knives to be added to Zephyrus' store along with Franc1sco's plugin).

When running either of the two (doesn't matter which one) another .smx is automatically put into my plugins folder of SourceMod called sm_downloader.smx.

This plugin used to work fine with just models before an update for CS: GO caused many issues (about 4-6 updates ago).

This downloader plugin only reinstalls itself when either sm_skinchooser or the custom knives plugin is running. When I turn on my server, I get no issues. When I join the server, however, I can't join a team and the server crashes.

Running sm_skinchooser and sm_downloader by themselves would give me a "host_error bad string" (or something like that), but with ONLY custom knives will it just crash my server giving me a basic "SRCDS has stopped working" notification.

I am running the most up-to-date MetaMod, SourceMod, Sm_Skinchooser, and Custom Knives plugins. My server is being run on a VDS like a personal home server instead of being hosted as a gamer server (which I know might be an issue with more freedom to customize). Any help with this issue would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Also, I get no errors in my SourceMod and server logs about sm_skinchooser, sm_downloader, or the custom knives plugin. This is making it extremely difficult to isolate the issue.

Again, sorry if this was in the wrong place.