Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
caxanga334
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Server Management
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    AFK Manager/Kicker
    Old 03-03-2018 , 04:51   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.2.2 / Updated January 25th 2018)
    Reply With Quote #1

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
    What version were you running before do you know?
    I don't remember the exact version. Considering it was a recent install it's one of the 4.1.X versions.

Last edited by caxanga334; 03-03-2018 at 04:52. Reason: Typo
    Rothgar
    Veteran Member
    Old 03-03-2018 , 16:47   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.2.2 / Updated January 25th 2018)
    Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by caxanga334 View Post
    I don't remember the exact version. Considering it was a recent install it's one of the 4.1.X versions.
    Have you found a way to replicate the issue? You said it was happening not to all the bots is that correct?

From memory there was a command that you could freeze all bots? If that command is run does it happen to all of them?
    Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
    Rothgar
    Veteran Member
    Old 03-03-2018 , 17:11   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.2.2 / Updated January 25th 2018)
    Reply With Quote #3

Ok I think I might have found a couple of reasons without knowing whether my Client Checking function is broken.

For TF2 Servers I notice in my Event_ArenaRoundStart() function I am setting spawn variables without checking if the client is a "valid" AFK target i.e. someone with full immunity or no timers for instance, I'll probably need to fix that up, not sure if that is playing a part in this but I think the other report was using Insurgency not TF2 so I expect this may not be the culprit.

The other one I have found is in the new immunity functions which I expect is more likely the issue.

In the ChangeImmunity function which would fire if the Immunity level changes (It might also happen when the server is starting) it does not look to be using the Client Checking function and therefore probably creates AFK timers on bots.

I'll take a look over these in more detail soon and hopefully release a fix.
    Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar