Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Avalanche's TS Roleplaying

Post New Thread Reply   

Lotion
Old 04-20-2005 , 21:41  
Reply With Quote #141

ok well ive always used this in meck but now im usin westminister as my map and i cant get the jail to work or the atms...i got the coords and putem in but the atms still just say u need to be by an atm and the jail teleports the somewhere else but i changed rob coords and those work i just want help with the jail and atms...specificaslly how can i change if u can access the atms from anywhere i couldnt fin a distance value...
cpuman
Old 04-25-2005 , 03:03  
Reply With Quote #142

hey i know my name says cpuman but i feel dumb here i got this and all but i cant seem to get the amxmodx to work, it has no .dll file and no read me as to installing it, please help me im desperate. i wanna use your roleplay plugin because most ppl are abusive of it and i wanna run it on myown server.
cpuman
Old 04-25-2005 , 03:13  
Reply With Quote #143

please ignore last comment, i feel like a dumb%$! hehe i went back and saw that i got the 1 with the plugin and not hte installer 1, DOH! *hits self on head*
cpuman
Old 04-25-2005 , 03:50  
Reply With Quote #144

ok i got the amxmodx working properly, but now i cant get ur plugin to work, i loaded it up and everything but i cant use anything and i dont have a salary thing showing my employment my payrate and all that stuff, plz help.
Sif
Old 05-01-2005 , 12:40  
Reply With Quote #145

I must ask this.

Can this be edited to work for Simi_Valley_final?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfarie
and its usaly better if someone else looks over to find the problem since its not my code,anyone?
N!ghtMA)2E
Old 05-01-2005 , 20:44  
Reply With Quote #146

I am a big fan of roleplaying, and i wanted to make my server have ur RP mod, so i download it, and do everything needed for it to work, unfortunatly, whenever i start the server it doesnt load up, neither does Gun Shop Creator, do you know how to fix this ??? Please help me
Old 05-02-2005 , 13:54  
Reply With Quote #147

Yeah their's a bug still in it that needs to be FIXED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfarie
and its usaly better if someone else looks over to find the problem since its not my code,anyone?
Lotion
Old 05-04-2005 , 23:56  
Reply With Quote #148

is there a command to see how much money everyone has?

and whenever i run thid plugin in meck_final the bank alarm (the doors closing and the sound and all) goes off always but not without it so how can i fix this?
JackGhOsT
Old 05-16-2005 , 13:42  
Reply With Quote #149

Is there an updated version of this plugin? It seems that this plugin doesn't want to work on my server, with the latest amxmodx version.
jamie1992
Old 05-25-2005 , 17:23   please help me
Reply With Quote #150

can someone please send me an economy or a plugin or wot ever that works with harbus plugins where u can knock people out and they cant see please