Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Solved [L4D] Help ordering text.

Post New Thread Reply   

monkaS
Old 02-25-2021 , 07:55   [L4D] Help ordering text.
Reply With Quote #1

Currently attempting to make a simple command that when typed, all commands people can use are printed to console. The issue is it's not printing it in order. I'm completely new to coding in general and any help is appreciated. Sorry if it's an easy fix.

This is what I've got so far:

Code:
#include <sourcemod>

public OnPluginStart()
{
RegConsoleCmd("sm_commands", Command_commands);
}

public Action Command_commands(int client,int args)
{
PrintToChat(client, "List printing to console....");
PrintToConsole(client, "|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|");
PrintToConsole(client, "|                                             Join Commands                                            |");
PrintToConsole(client, "|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|");
PrintToConsole(client, "|  - !join - Join a survivor slot.                                                                     |");
PrintToConsole(client, "|  - !js - Join a survivor slot.                                                                       |");
PrintToConsole(client, "|  - !spec - Join spectators.                                                                          |");
PrintToConsole(client, "|                                             Kill Commands                                            |");
PrintToConsole(client, "|  - !kill - Kills the survivor you're currently playing as.                                           |");
PrintToConsole(client, "|  - !killbots - Kills all the bots.                                                                   |");
PrintToConsole(client, "|  - !sb - Teleports all bots to your location and then they're killed a few seconds later.            |");
}
EDIT: I'm dumb.

Last edited by monkaS; 02-25-2021 at 11:24. Reason: Fixed
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 02-25-2021 , 17:15   Re: [L4D] Help ordering text.
Reply With Quote #2

Seem that you solved, but I don't think you are "dumb"
Sometimes I notice that the prints to console / chat in L4D can have a random order, but if you type the command again, it goes back to normal.