Raised This Month: $4 Target: $400
 1% 

[CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 7-Feb-2020]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 02-05-2020 , 17:16   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 31-Dec-2019]
Reply With Quote #121

I've been getting this error in the server logs:
Code:
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM] Exception reported: Language phrase "NO_DANCE_ACCESS_FLAG" not found (arg 4)
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM] Blaming: fortnite_emotes_extended.smx
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM]   [0] VFormat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM]   [1] Line 70, C:\franugcompiler\include\multicolors.inc::CPrintToChat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM]   [2] Line 359, E:\Github\Fortnite-Emotes-Extended\addons\sourcemod\scripting\fortnite_emotes_extended.sp::Command_Menu
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM] Exception reported: Language phrase "NO_DANCE_ACCESS_FLAG" not found (arg 4)
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM] Blaming: fortnite_emotes_extended.smx
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM]   [0] VFormat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM]   [1] Line 70, C:\franugcompiler\include\multicolors.inc::CPrintToChat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM]   [2] Line 359, E:\Github\Fortnite-Emotes-Extended\addons\sourcemod\scripting\fortnite_emotes_extended.sp::Command_Menu
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Exception reported: Language phrase "NO_DANCE_ACCESS_FLAG" not found (arg 4)
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Blaming: fortnite_emotes_extended.smx
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [0] VFormat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [1] Line 70, C:\franugcompiler\include\multicolors.inc::CPrintToChat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [2] Line 359, E:\Github\Fortnite-Emotes-Extended\addons\sourcemod\scripting\fortnite_emotes_extended.sp::Command_Menu
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Exception reported: Language phrase "NO_DANCE_ACCESS_FLAG" not found (arg 4)
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Blaming: fortnite_emotes_extended.smx
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [0] VFormat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [1] Line 70, C:\franugcompiler\include\multicolors.inc::CPrintToChat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [2] Line 359, E:\Github\Fortnite-Emotes-Extended\addons\sourcemod\scripting\fortnite_emotes_extended.sp::Command_Menu
L 02/05/2020 - 15:14:51: Error log file session closed.
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 02-05-2020 , 22:23   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 31-Dec-2019]
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I've been getting this error in the server logs:
Code:
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM] Exception reported: Language phrase "NO_DANCE_ACCESS_FLAG" not found (arg 4)
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM] Blaming: fortnite_emotes_extended.smx
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM]   [0] VFormat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM]   [1] Line 70, C:\franugcompiler\include\multicolors.inc::CPrintToChat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:54: [SM]   [2] Line 359, E:\Github\Fortnite-Emotes-Extended\addons\sourcemod\scripting\fortnite_emotes_extended.sp::Command_Menu
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM] Exception reported: Language phrase "NO_DANCE_ACCESS_FLAG" not found (arg 4)
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM] Blaming: fortnite_emotes_extended.smx
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM]   [0] VFormat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM]   [1] Line 70, C:\franugcompiler\include\multicolors.inc::CPrintToChat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:36:57: [SM]   [2] Line 359, E:\Github\Fortnite-Emotes-Extended\addons\sourcemod\scripting\fortnite_emotes_extended.sp::Command_Menu
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Exception reported: Language phrase "NO_DANCE_ACCESS_FLAG" not found (arg 4)
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Blaming: fortnite_emotes_extended.smx
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [0] VFormat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [1] Line 70, C:\franugcompiler\include\multicolors.inc::CPrintToChat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [2] Line 359, E:\Github\Fortnite-Emotes-Extended\addons\sourcemod\scripting\fortnite_emotes_extended.sp::Command_Menu
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Exception reported: Language phrase "NO_DANCE_ACCESS_FLAG" not found (arg 4)
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Blaming: fortnite_emotes_extended.smx
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [0] VFormat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [1] Line 70, C:\franugcompiler\include\multicolors.inc::CPrintToChat
L 02/05/2020 - 14:37:01: [SM]   [2] Line 359, E:\Github\Fortnite-Emotes-Extended\addons\sourcemod\scripting\fortnite_emotes_extended.sp::Command_Menu
L 02/05/2020 - 15:14:51: Error log file session closed.
Looks like you don't have the text in the "translations/fnemotes.phrases.txt" file, maybe update the file
freak.exe_uLow is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 02-05-2020 , 23:05   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 31-Dec-2019]
Reply With Quote #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Looks like you don't have the text in the "translations/fnemotes.phrases.txt" file, maybe update the file
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
kgns
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Old 02-06-2020 , 11:43   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 06-Dec-2019]
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by _GamerX View Post
Here is FIX for deleting /hats, gloves and next parented items from player model on end emotes.

Code:
		char emoteEntName[50];
		GetEntPropString(iEmoteEnt, Prop_Data, "m_iName", emoteEntName, sizeof(emoteEntName));
		SetVariantString(emoteEntName);
		AcceptEntityInput(client, "ClearParent", iEmoteEnt, iEmoteEnt, 0);
		DispatchKeyValue(iEmoteEnt, "OnUser1", "!self,Kill,,1.0,-1");
		AcceptEntityInput(iEmoteEnt, "FireUser1");
this add to StopEmote and TerminateEmote functions
instead this

Code:
		AcceptEntityInput(client, "ClearParent", client, client, 0);
		AcceptEntityInput(iEmoteEnt, "Kill");
since no one had sent a pull request with this change on github, and francisco had ignored it for so long for some reason, i have sent a pull request for it: https://github.com/Franc1sco/Fortnit...tended/pull/15
__________________

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net

Last edited by kgns; 02-06-2020 at 11:44.
kgns is offline
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spain (Madrid)
Old 02-06-2020 , 13:21   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 31-Dec-2019]
Reply With Quote #125

I had that edit in the dev branch pending to test, but i removed that branch and create again for fix a bug with the teleport in some maps.

I will add those two improvements in some hours (no in valve time, promised) so keep the calm.
__________________
Veteran SourceMod Coder -> Activity channel
Taking some paid jobs and selling some private stuff.
Contact: Steam, Telegram or discord ( Franc1sco#7876 ).

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.


Last edited by Franc1sco; 02-06-2020 at 15:13.
Franc1sco is offline
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spain (Madrid)
Old 02-06-2020 , 14:59   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 06-Dec-2019]
Reply With Quote #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton09_arg View Post
on multigames/minigames maps when you choose a mod in a multigame map and when someone is dancing not teleporting to the minigame choosen
Fixed.

New version 1.4

-Added cvar for teleport back and fixed issue with parented items.
__________________
Veteran SourceMod Coder -> Activity channel
Taking some paid jobs and selling some private stuff.
Contact: Steam, Telegram or discord ( Franc1sco#7876 ).

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Franc1sco is offline
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 02-06-2020 , 15:25   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 06-Dec-2019]
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Fixed.

New version 1.4

-Added cvar for teleport back and fixed issue with parented items.
There is a translation error... There is NO_DANCES_ACCESS_FLAG, but NO_DANCE_ACCESS_FLAG.

[EDIT]
I did a PullRequest with the fix and already added some Portuguese-BR translations.
__________________

Last edited by paulo_crash; 02-06-2020 at 15:53.
paulo_crash is offline
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spain (Madrid)
Old 02-06-2020 , 15:54   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 06-Dec-2019]
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
There is a translation error... There is NO_DANCES_ACCESS_FLAG, but NO_DANCE_ACCESS_FLAG.
Fixed.
__________________
Veteran SourceMod Coder -> Activity channel
Taking some paid jobs and selling some private stuff.
Contact: Steam, Telegram or discord ( Franc1sco#7876 ).

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.


Last edited by Franc1sco; 02-06-2020 at 15:54.
Franc1sco is offline
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spain (Madrid)
Old 02-07-2020 , 17:02   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 7-Feb-2020]
Reply With Quote #129

Fixed a issue with the generated cfg file with convars.
__________________
Veteran SourceMod Coder -> Activity channel
Taking some paid jobs and selling some private stuff.
Contact: Steam, Telegram or discord ( Franc1sco#7876 ).

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Franc1sco is offline
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Svyatoslav
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Old 02-18-2020 , 08:20   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes)[updated 7-Feb-2020]
Reply With Quote #130

Francisco did you test this palin on a zombie server? Everything is fine with people, but zombies don’t dance =). Just stand in a third person.

And please tell me if Valeve will be given a ban for this plugin? https://github.com/Franc1sco/Franug-CSGO-Gloves

Last edited by Svyatoslav; 02-18-2020 at 08:38.
Svyatoslav is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode