Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.2013)

Post New Thread Reply   

Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 07-10-2013 , 15:33   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3.1 Updated 28.07.20
Reply With Quote #371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
I currently just use mp_maxrounds mp_winlimit to set an end for a map. I don't use any mapvotes, but shouldn't this be catched by the voting plugins, if we have e.g. 9/10 rounds played?
I believe it would be caught by voting plugins, with version 1.3.2. In 1.3.1, the round doesn't end either. If you fixed that, you should really upload 1.3.2 to the OP, 1.3.1 isn't really playable as is.

For my server, we kind of like fast paced games and map changes, 15-30 minutes. 45 minutes is the max with 3 extensions (via UMC) of 5 minutes each. The way this game is, it seems like taking and holding 5 flags on a map like de_dust is a whole game, not just one round. I downloaded the mappack, and on that King map, we might end up hitting the time limit before we take & hold all of the flags. So it's really just my preference to have it set up this way.

I suppose it would be a good configurable option to have the situation of holding all the flag to win just a round or the whole match. I could see using it for just round wins on small maps with only 2 or 3 flags. I'm definitely not quite there in setting this all up.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
angel635
Old 07-10-2013 , 15:47   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3.1 Updated 28.07.20
Reply With Quote #372

log erreur ^^
Attached Files
File Type: log errors_CSGO.log (238 Bytes, 63 views)
File Type: log errors_CSS.log (1.2 KB, 68 views)
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2013 , 20:36   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3.1 Updated 28.07.20
Reply With Quote #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel635 View Post
log erreur ^^
It seems like you haven't installed it correctly, those sounds are included in the distributed file in the OP. If you downloaded something from another post within the thread, it is probably not supported - download the distribution from the OP.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
tallanvor
Old 07-23-2013 , 09:00   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3.1 Updated 28.07.20
Reply With Quote #374

Hi,

I install this plugin version - smconquest_1.3.1.upd.30.09.12 and have some bug - the flag mofels are still static (not animated) How to fix this?

(sorry for my english, please)
teamafia88
Old 07-24-2013 , 11:56   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3.1 Updated 28.07.20
Reply With Quote #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallanvor View Post
Hi,

I install this plugin version - smconquest_1.3.1.upd.30.09.12 and have some bug - the flag mofels are still static (not animated) How to fix this?

did you try to rename your file smconquest_models.cfg by smconquest_models.cfg_stop

games/counterstrike_source/cstrike/addons/sourcemod/configs/smconquest_models.cfg
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2013 , 13:52   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3.1 Updated 28.07.20
Reply With Quote #376

Quote:
Hi,

If what was suggested in the previous post doesn't work, try this similar technique:
1. Back up (copy) the file .../cstrike/addons/sourcemod/configs/smconquest_models.cfg
to smconquest_models.cfg.bak (or whatever file name you choose)
2. In the original file .../cstrike/addons/sourcemod/configs/smconquest_models.cfg, edit it to look like this:
Code:
"ConquestModels"
{
}
The plugin is stopping there because it's looking for that example model which is now either deleted or buried in one of the .vpk files. The download really needs to be fixed for this. I had the same problem.

My plugins:
tallanvor
Old 07-25-2013 , 09:43   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3.1 Updated 28.07.20
Reply With Quote #377

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
If what was suggested in the previous post doesn't work, try this similar technique:
1. Back up (copy) the file .../cstrike/addons/sourcemod/configs/smconquest_models.cfg
to smconquest_models.cfg.bak (or whatever file name you choose)
2. In the original file .../cstrike/addons/sourcemod/configs/smconquest_models.cfg, edit it to look like this:
Code:
"ConquestModels"
{
}
The plugin is stopping there because it's looking for that example model which is now either deleted or buried in one of the .vpk files. The download really needs to be fixed for this. I had the same problem.
The plugin are worked, was still static only flags!!!
I fixed file smconquest_models.cfg, but its not helped...
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 07-25-2013 , 15:46   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3.1 Updated 28.07.20
Reply With Quote #378

Quote:
The plugin are worked, was still static only flags!!!
I fixed file smconquest_models.cfg, but its not helped...
OK, it sounds like the flags are there, but they aren't flapping around in the wind, just one single image instead of an animation.

That's really strange that you have the one image instead of a complete error. You must have some of the materials and models required. Let's go through a checklist:

1. You are running a Counter-Strike Source server (not CS 1.6 or CS:GO)?
2. You are not having these issues on a game client running on the same machine as the server?
3. On your game server, you should have these files:

In ...\cstrike\materials\models\conquest\flagv2\
ct_flag.vmt
ct_flag.vtf
neutralflag.vmt
neutralflag.vtf
t_flag.vmt
t_flag.vtf

In ...\cstrike\materials\conquest\v1\
blue_wins.vmt
blue_wins.vtf
red_wins.vmt
red_wins.vtf

In ...\cstrike\models\conquest\flagv2\
flag.dx80.vtx
flag.dx90.vtx
flag.mdl
flag.phy
flag.sw.vtx
flag.vvd
flag.xbox.vtx

If you don't have all of these files, download the zip file again and extract them to the folders above.

4. If you use a fast download/redirect server, those same files need to be there as well. (see important edit note at end)
5. Finally, all of these files should be downloading to the client machines. After the last big update that changed to the .vpk file system, the location for these files on the client machines looks something like this:

...\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\

That's a standard Win7 client example, other OS/configs will be slightly different, but no matter what you should have all of the folders & files listed in #3 in the download folder on client machines. Clients only see whatever materials & models that are downloaded to their machines. If all of those files are not on client machines, but are on your server(s), then your problem is with the downloading. Hopefully you can fix it with the information above. If not, we'll need to check your sv_pure setting and make sure you have your whitelists configured correctly.

Edit: It's important to note that if you are using a fast download server, the files must be there on the fast download server. I believe no attempt to download them to clients from the game server is made if sv_downloadurl is defined. As far as I know, files are only downloaded from the game server if sv_downloadurl is not defined.

My plugins:

Last edited by Bittersweet; 07-25-2013 at 15:50.
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-26-2013 , 15:17   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3.1 Updated 28.07.20
Reply With Quote #379

Updated to version 1.4

This update adds support for CS:GO as well as using new SourceMod natives instead of own gamedata. The plugin should be more robust against future updates now.

Also a new convar sm_conquest_handicapcountbots was added to allow players to conquer flags, which would require more than one player, if they only play with bots in their team. Bots don't understand this gamemode, so they won't help.

Changelog:
Quote:
(26.07.2013): Version 1.4
-----------------------
01. * Added CS:GO support. Split map configs into new folders smconquest/css and smconquest/csgo.
02. * Added sm_conquest_handicapcountbots convar to exclude bots from being included in the teamclientcount when flags require more players to conquer than currently in the team
03. ! Fixed mp_ignore_round_win_conditions left set to 1 after unloading the plugin
04. ! Fixed using bad entity indexes due to sdkhooks fixing not passing -1 if entity invalid
05. ! Fixed not searching the steampipe valve filesystem for sounds and models
06. + Switched to using CS_OnCSWeaponDrop hook new in sourcemod 1.4 instead of regiving-the-ammo workaround
07. + Removed own TerminateRound SDKCall and switched to new default cstrike native in sourcemod 1.4
When updating: The configuration files have moved to seperate folders for CS:S and CS:GO!
  • configs/smconquest_classes.cfg etc. -> configs/smconquest/[css|csgo]/smconquest_classes.cfg
  • configs/smconquest/de_dust2.cfg -> configs/smconquest/[css|csgo]/maps/de_dust2.cfg
Move your old config files over into the new places.

Download is in the first post.
If you use it in CS:GO make sure to download the csgo_resources.zip as well!
Old 07-29-2013 , 08:47   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3.1 Updated 28.07.20
Reply With Quote #380

Bittersweet, thanks you for all your answers. Updated to version 1.4 was fix my problem =)