Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Smart Bot Plugin?

Post New Thread Reply   

ZombieNub
Old 12-31-2013 , 18:59   Smart Bot Plugin?
Reply With Quote #1

I found this section at http://www.facepunch.com/threads/108...avs-for-TFBots and then i read this part:

Quote:
Scouts won't double jump, Engineers won't haul their buildings, Soldiers and Demomen won't rocket/sticky jump, Engineers won't upgrade their teleporters, Demomen don't properly use their stickybomb launcher offensively, Engineers won't use their pistols, and Pyros won't extinguish burning teammates!

-Bots currently aren't coded to do these things, Valve needs to do that.
I'm looking for a plugin that lets bots do these type of things. I don't mind if it's one plugin, multiple plugins, or plugins that only give most of the things (like only hauling buildings and double-jumping). If there is a plugin out there, leave me a link in your comment. Or if there is no such plugin, PM a plugin creator and tell him my idea.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-01-2014 , 05:26   Re: Smart Bot Plugin?
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieNub View Post
I found this section at http://www.facepunch.com/threads/108...avs-for-TFBots and then i read this part:

I'm looking for a plugin that lets bots do these type of things. I don't mind if it's one plugin, multiple plugins, or plugins that only give most of the things (like only hauling buildings and double-jumping). If there is a plugin out there, leave me a link in your comment. Or if there is no such plugin, PM a plugin creator and tell him my idea.
That thread's a few years old now.

I'm not sure about the other things, but Engineer bots should have code now to haul buildings as Engineer bots do it in MvM.
Veteran Member
Old 01-01-2014 , 06:55   Re: Smart Bot Plugin?
Reply With Quote #3

Engineer bots in mvm wont do shit without nav spots setup for building and such though.