the ce are access flags
This will never work, your steamid is STEAM:0:123456 and NOT steam:0:0:123456
Send a message via ICQ to [Godmin] Gonzo
[AoL]Demandred
Old 08-30-2004 , 10:42  
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AoL
Demandred]The reason people can buy shields is because of the console command for buying shields.

Restrict shield:
a) with old style menus, you cannot buy shield.
b)shield in console allows buying the shield whether or not it is restricted, still.

Restrict glock:
a) glock in console allows buying glock
b) changing menus to vgui menu allows buying glock through vgui

So both the command blocks, and the vgui blocks are both broken currently. These both worked fine in the last version for AMX.

I'm not 100% positive, but the autobuy and rebuy functions might be able to buy a restricted item still. I haven't really looked at the restmenu code a bunch yet. :/[/b]
I went ahead and additionally tested the autobuy blocking, and it DOES work. So the parts needing fixed are vgui menu buying, and console command buying.

Both of those work fine in the last AMX version I installed, but IT does not block autobuy without me just adding this code to that code . . . any way we can expect a fix on this soon?
striker999
Old 08-30-2004 , 11:25  
Reply With Quote #163

amx_say dont work :S
[Godmin] Gonzo
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-30-2004 , 11:41  
Reply With Quote #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker999
amx_say dont work :S
It would be more helpful if you say which post this answer belongs to - maybe by using the "quote" button ...

Send a message via ICQ to [Godmin] Gonzo
-=STN=- MaGe
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2004 , 11:50  
Reply With Quote #165

maybe he is posting a bug, why does he have to answer a post.

also how big is the maps.ini cuz i can only fit half them on, 8 pages

Send a message via Yahoo to -=STN=- MaGe
narcussist
Old 08-30-2004 , 13:55  
Reply With Quote #166

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
<DATABASE>
<EXE NAME="amxx_mm.dll" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_THISFILEONLY">
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="amxx_mm.dll" SIZE="385024" CHECKSUM="0xB238CAD" BIN_FILE_VERSION="0.2.0.0" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="0.2.0.0" PRODUCT_VERSION="0.20" FILE_DESCRIPTION="AMX Mod X" PRODUCT_NAME="AMX Mod X" FILE_VERSION="0.20" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="amxx_mm.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="amxmodx" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright (c) 2004, AMX Mod X Dev Team" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="0.2.0.0" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="0.2.0.0" LINK_DATE="08/24/2004 03:45:29" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/24/2004 03:45:29" VER_LANGUAGE="Language Neutral [0x0]" />
</EXE>
<EXE NAME="kernel32.dll" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_THISFILEONLY">
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="kernel32.dll" SIZE="930304" CHECKSUM="0xCBCCF8A9" BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.1106" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.1106" PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.1106" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows NT BASE API Client DLL" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows® Operating System" FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="kernel32" INTERNAL_NAME="kernel32" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xE7ED3" LINKER_VERSION="0x50001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.1106" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.1106" LINK_DATE="08/29/2002 10:40:40" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/29/2002 10:40:40" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
</EXE>
</DATABASE>
this is the problem i keep getting,

... seems like it is just happeneing when the server has benn runing for a long period of time
Old 08-30-2004 , 14:23  
Reply With Quote #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MUPPETS
Gonzo]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cable Guy
it should look like this
"steam_0:0:123456" "" "abswbsbdsgassgd" "ce"
the ce are access flags
and no it should be STEAM_0:0:123456 for users.ini not steam
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-30-2004 , 15:11  
Reply With Quote #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcussist
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MUPPETS
Gonzo]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cable Guy
it should look like this
"steam_0:0:123456" "" "abswbsbdsgassgd" "ce"
the ce are access flags
and no it should be STEAM_0:0:123456 for users.ini not steam
Right ;)
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2004 , 15:37  
Reply With Quote #169

i use the new metafake_const from cvs (the old was wrong cause of all the pev_* were missing, maybe other error too dont know)
but know i get this error:
Code:
include\fakemeta_const.inc(146) : warning 200: symbol "DLLFunc_CreateInstancedBaseline" is truncated to 31 characters
Old 08-30-2004 , 16:33  
Reply With Quote #170

Quote:
Demandred]
Quote:
Demandred]The reason people can buy shields is because of the console command for buying shields.

Restrict shield:
a) with old style menus, you cannot buy shield.
b)shield in console allows buying the shield whether or not it is restricted, still.

Restrict glock:
a) glock in console allows buying glock
b) changing menus to vgui menu allows buying glock through vgui

So both the command blocks, and the vgui blocks are both broken currently. These both worked fine in the last version for AMX.

I'm not 100% positive, but the autobuy and rebuy functions might be able to buy a restricted item still. I haven't really looked at the restmenu code a bunch yet. :/[/b]
I went ahead and additionally tested the autobuy blocking, and it DOES work. So the parts needing fixed are vgui menu buying, and console command buying.

Both of those work fine in the last AMX version I installed, but IT does not block autobuy without me just adding this code to that code . . . any way we can expect a fix on this soon?
Okay, I did some more minor testing, and I believe the problem is here, for the console command block:

Code:
public client_command( id ) {   if ( g_AliasBlockNum  ) {     new arg[13]     if ( read_argv( 0, arg , 12 ) > 11 ) /* Longest buy command has 11 chars so if command is longer then don't care */       return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     new a = 0     do {       if ( equal( g_Aliases[g_AliasBlock[ a ]] , arg  ) ||            equal( g_Aliases2[g_AliasBlock[ a ]] , arg  ) )       {         client_print(id,print_center,g_Restricted )         return PLUGIN_HANDLED       }     } while( ++a < g_AliasBlockNum )   }   return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }

Everything that is supposed to happens, happens correctly in this, except that the command is still being passed through to the engine. It prints the message on the screen that the item is currently restricted, and then allows it to be bought anyway.

So here:

Code:
        client_print(id,print_center,g_Restricted )         return PLUGIN_HANDLED

Is probably the problem. For some reason, the PLUGIN_HANDLED isn't doing what it should, maybe?

That's the only thing I can think of that would cause this behavior . . . . .

As for the vgui menus, I think it is very likely a similar problem, but still not sure why the command is making it through:

Code:
checkRest(id,menu,key){   if ( g_blockPos[ (menu * 8 + key) + (get_user_team(id) - 1) * 56 ] ){     engclient_cmd(id,"menuselect","10")     client_print(id,print_center, g_Restricted )     return PLUGIN_HANDLED   }   return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public ammoRest1(id)        return checkRest(id,0,5) public ammoRest2(id)        return checkRest(id,0,6) public menuBuy(id,key)      return checkRest(id,0,key) public menuPistol(id,key)   return checkRest(id,1,key) public menuShotgun(id,key)  return checkRest(id,2,key) public menuSub(id,key)      return checkRest(id,3,key) public menuRifle(id,key)    return checkRest(id,4,key) public menuMachine(id,key)  return checkRest(id,5,key) public menuItem(id,key)     return checkRest(id,6,key)

So the checkRest calls it, then I believe it DOES say the item is restricted, and you get it anyway . . . .

So this:

Code:
    engclient_cmd(id,"menuselect","10")

Is not happening before the client's command makes it through . . .

???

Maybe I'm close?