Post New Thread Reply   

drag1c
Old 04-10-2016 , 07:19   Antiaim by HZeba
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,
Here is Source Code of, little old, module:
https://github.com/hzeba/antiaim
Description:
This plugin implements a system for detecting aim bots on the client side. Essentially, it sits on the server side and monitors/analyses client's moves (mouse and keyboard) and makes a decision about the usage of the aim bot on the client's side. This is done by a simple neural net which was trained using the data generated by playing counter strike with and without using a cheat. The plugin preforms relatively well with respect to the time and resources which I had to generate the training data as this was a school project. It successfuly detects FighterFX v7.2 and HEADZOT Public v2.1 but with a little less success. I haven't tested any other aim bot. Output from this plugin is a number ranging from 0 to 1 which can be thought of as a probability of the player using an aim bot. I'm not a pro so some pro moves could be missinterpreted ;) Inputs to the net are, roughly speaking, the differences between two player states (aim vector, position, ... check the source code) in two consecutive time slices. Accuracy of the net is a little over 81% but this is compensated by averaging the net's output over 10 consecutive samples. It takes no action based on the results, it just prints them on the server's console. If anyone finds this plugin useful, please use it... (copied from github/hzeba/...)

Can anyone upgrade it to latest HLSDK?
I see potential in this, because of 'neural programming'.

Thanks!
Send a message via Skype™ to drag1c
MegasToRM
Old 04-10-2016 , 14:19   Re: Antiaim by HZeba
Reply With Quote #2

Managed to fix that problem (thanks to @dragic)
There were some problems with linking and build architecture (it was building for amd64 but we needed i386).
At the moment, module is running on one test server pretty well.
If anyone gets interested in this, you can take a look here: https://github.com/ssone95/antiaim
I forked that module and updated files which needed to be fixed
Send a message via MSN to MegasToRM Send a message via Skype™ to MegasToRM
drag1c
Old 04-30-2016 , 05:15   Re: Antiaim by HZeba
Reply With Quote #3

Well, here is managed part:
https://github.com/ssone95/antiaim
Actually, MegaStorm fixed some things, he did compile and it's Running on server.

Problem is command "aa record [name]". When you type it, it make file in ROOT of CS server, but file is 0 byte, and nothing is logged in.

Please, if someone can turn on error logging or something like that and find errors, or even FIX if can, it would be nice.

If this works, we can help many admins. Also, we can help on ClanWar and AutoMix servers.

There are too many steam players with some special aimbots, almost invisible.
Send a message via Skype™ to drag1c