Raised This Month: $13 Target: $400
 3% 

Solved Need help with scpsupport.sp


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
ev0id
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 06-20-2020 , 05:54   Need help with scpsupport.sp
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, not sure If I'm posting this in the wrong place but I would really appreciate if someone can help me here. I'm trying to add "tag color" support to scpsupport.sp for my store but it doesn't seem to be working and I have no idea why.

I will attach my modified version maybe you can have a look and see where my mistake is. thank you.

my store item looks like this for tag colors:

Code:
			"Yellow"
			{
				"color" "{yellow}"
				"price" "350"
				"type" "tagcolor"
			}

Now when I select tag color in store nothing happens, tag still there but color never changes and I canít even equip them just menu disappears after selecting tag color. Itís driving me crazy! Any help highly appreciated

Last edited by ev0id; 06-20-2020 at 13:01. Reason: solved
ev0id is offline
Cruze
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2017
Old 06-20-2020 , 06:29   Re: Need help with scpsupport.sp
Reply With Quote #2

Checked the code. Seems fine to me. Make sure you restart server. If still not working, check error logs!

Edit: Just read whole and saw you wrote"menu disappear". That happens when you haven't added "tagcolor" to translation file!
__________________
Taking paid private requests! Add me on steam/discord!

AlliedModders Releases | Github | Private Plugins | PayPal | Steam | Discord: Cruze#4947

Last edited by Cruze; 06-20-2020 at 06:31. Reason: Edit
Cruze is offline
ev0id
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 06-20-2020 , 06:56   Re: Need help with scpsupport.sp
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
Checked the code. Seems fine to me. Make sure you restart server. If still not working, check error logs!

Edit: Just read whole and saw you wrote"menu disappear". That happens when you haven't added "tagcolor" to translation file!
omg thanks dude! <3

EDIT: I've added that to translation file> restarted server> it seems to be working! no error logs or anything, but the colors are not working on the tag though. it stays on team color for some reason, any Idea? :/

Last edited by ev0id; 06-20-2020 at 11:45.
ev0id is offline
Cruze
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2017
Old 06-20-2020 , 12:05   Re: Need help with scpsupport.sp
Reply With Quote #4

I'm not familiar to scp that much but did you try all colors in tagcolor?
__________________
Taking paid private requests! Add me on steam/discord!

AlliedModders Releases | Github | Private Plugins | PayPal | Steam | Discord: Cruze#4947
Cruze is offline
ev0id
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 06-20-2020 , 12:28   Re: Need help with scpsupport.sp
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
I'm not familiar to scp that much but did you try all colors in tagcolor?
Yeah I have, it works fine for name color and message color though so I have no idea what's wrong. If anyone can fix my issue I will happily pay 2 keys or 5$ to solve this tiny issue, I really want this to work

Edit: I just found out it the tagcolor works perfectly when in spectator mode so you don't have any teamcolor applied!

Edit 2: I found the solution! solution: Use {default} before the tagcolors

Last edited by ev0id; 06-20-2020 at 13:00.
ev0id is offline
Cruze
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2017
Old 06-20-2020 , 13:23   Re: Need help with scpsupport.sp
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0id View Post
Yeah I have, it works fine for name color and message color though so I have no idea what's wrong. If anyone can fix my issue I will happily pay 2 keys or 5$ to solve this tiny issue, I really want this to work

Edit: I just found out it the tagcolor works perfectly when in spectator mode so you don't have any teamcolor applied!

Edit 2: I found the solution! solution: Use {default} before the tagcolors
Alright cool! Good job!
__________________
Taking paid private requests! Add me on steam/discord!

AlliedModders Releases | Github | Private Plugins | PayPal | Steam | Discord: Cruze#4947
Cruze is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode