Raised This Month: $2 Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2]Survivor_Legs(1.4.4 - 1/07/20)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Aya Supay
Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Old 07-19-2017 , 12:56   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
I finished that a while ago but download server not really an option.



Already played with it, but the infected use animation layers which would need a signiture to access
I'm not feeling using stuff i don't know how to get my self.



Already compaired the code with the orignal you not changed much besides using OnGameFrame() and slapping your name on it, where is Externet's credits on the models your stolen off his server and uploaded to steam workshop?

https://www.diffchecker.com/uRjY6wTp




Yes sorry i forgot to mention, that is the calm state animations i can't find a solid way to get the to show in game, i tried blocking it but don't seem to work.

Until i'v found a way just ignore it for now.

Edit:
What do you mean about minor clipping?

If it's just at the bottom corners of the screen that's fine.

Another Edit:
Thanks for telling me how to get idle stance you have to turn off the flashlight

Of course just add some commands not for me if not for people who can use and have fun

Another point about the models that I uploaded to externet's worshop I just put credtis in one, it was not in my plans to upload them as some guys asked me. I had other models in mind. However, I have no problem putting it since they are not stolen since the Same release your mods in the download of your server if not badly remember I found someone who uploaded his mod to gamemaps same, but outside of that I will not only put your credits

I like it x that will add the ip in the models That I uploaded from your server so that people can enter your server and there are more people
Aya Supay is offline
DarkBlueSkies
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Old 07-19-2017 , 13:16   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs
Reply With Quote #12

Hey, kinda new to this but, I was wondering if anyone else was getting a glitch with doors? Default or saferoom. It seems I can close doors but can't open them.
DarkBlueSkies is offline
Lux
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Brexit
Old 07-19-2017 , 15:18   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Supay View Post
Of course just add some commands not for me if not for people who can use and have fun

Another point about the models that I uploaded to externet's worshop I just put credtis in one, it was not in my plans to upload them as some guys asked me. I had other models in mind. However, I have no problem putting it since they are not stolen since the Same release your mods in the download of your server if not badly remember I found someone who uploaded his mod to gamemaps same, but outside of that I will not only put your credits

I like it x that will add the ip in the models That I uploaded from your server so that people can enter your server and there are more people
You should credit all work or people wont take you seriously.
I use to have a download server but i never took credit for other people's work.... unlike you....
However besure to credit stuff.

Edit:
I looked at the pages on workshop, it's nice to finally see you put credits after nearly a year
:sh ock::shock :

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlueSkies View Post
Hey, kinda new to this but, I was wondering if anyone else was getting a glitch with doors? Default or saferoom. It seems I can close doors but can't open them.
I made a fix for that, i just tested it seems to work fine, however i'm not sure if other plugins fixed the parenting stuff like i did.
__________________

Last edited by Lux; 07-19-2017 at 15:25.
Lux is offline
Lux
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Brexit
Old 07-19-2017 , 15:22   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs
Reply With Quote #14

Updated to version 1.2.1:

Animation Filtering:

Added filters for
Calm:
Standing still
walking
running
https://github.com/LuxLuma/-L4D2-Sur...755ee67410504e

The 2 commits after that were cleanups this is the important commit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightmagix View Post
I found this when flashlight disabled. Should be worth to note. However, I haven't tested with CSS weapons. Anyone else can confirm this?

Bugs
Fixed this stuff however i may of missed some stuff.
Note i found walking with the military sniper the valve animations are running anims ^^

Enjoy.
__________________
Lux is offline
Newbie_Sexy
Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Vietnam
Old 07-21-2017 , 02:53   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs(1.2.1 - 19/07/17)
Reply With Quote #15

LOVE U
__________________
I am a noob so... hope you guys will help me up
P/s .-. : My English is bad, i am good at Vietnamese
Newbie_Sexy is offline
Newbie_Sexy
Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Vietnam
Old 07-21-2017 , 03:02   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs(1.2.1 - 19/07/17)
Reply With Quote #16

Compile with Error 017: undefined symbol "RequestFrame"
__________________
I am a noob so... hope you guys will help me up
P/s .-. : My English is bad, i am good at Vietnamese
Newbie_Sexy is offline
Lux
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Brexit
Old 07-24-2017 , 23:50   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs(1.2.3 - 25/07/17)
Reply With Quote #17

Update 1.2.3

Fixed issue with octopus legs.

Worked around parenting bug where client legs were not being removed by their game client(not server issue)

Avoided creating some varables in some places what are uneeded.
__________________
Lux is offline
ALEXANDER020
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2016
Old 07-25-2017 , 10:11   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs(1.2.3 - 25/07/17)
Reply With Quote #18

Could you tell me the problem, so that doors do not open
ALEXANDER020 is offline
DarkBlueSkies
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Old 07-25-2017 , 15:00   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs(1.2.3 - 25/07/17)
Reply With Quote #19

I really like this plugin, but the dang doors won't open still.

Last edited by DarkBlueSkies; 07-25-2017 at 15:01.
DarkBlueSkies is offline
Lux
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Brexit
Old 07-25-2017 , 17:05   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs(1.2.3 - 25/07/17)
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXANDER020 View Post
Could you tell me the problem, so that doors do not open
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlueSkies View Post
I really like this plugin, but the dang doors won't open still.
Test with standard sourcemod and just my legs plugin.

If it still has an issue remove the legs see if it still happens.
__________________
Lux is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode