This requires Round Terminator
Zombie Swarm is a server side modification for Counter-Strike 1.6.
The game play is very simple. There is no infection so it is
simply kill or be killed. Work as a team and eliminate the opposing threat.
(I could add more modes but that requires ideas and time.)
I was mainly inspired to do this after playing the modification Zombie Horde
for Counter-Strike Source and decided to recreate it with my own ideas thrown
into the mix.
When you are a zombie. There are some special abilities that can be used to kill the humans.
Pressing your 'reload' key (default is R)
You are able to spring yourself forward into the direction you are facing
Pressing both '+attack1' and '+attack2' (default is left and right mouse clicks)
You will rip some flesh off your body and throw it at your enemies.
Check out who is hosting the mod now!
//Copy and paste this in your amxx.cfg file and edit
//Health of Zombies
//Armour of Zombies
//Gravity of Zombies
//Controller for Zombie footstep sounds. 1 to for now footstep sounds. 0 to have it on
//Speed of Zombies
//Controller for Zombies to turn on night-vision. 1 to turn on nightvision. 0 to turn off
//The percentage of each damage which would minus from a Zombie's health.
//Must have armour left.
//The percentage of each damage which would minus from a Zombie's armour.
//Must have armour left.
//Controller for number of rounds before switching sides. 0 to for switching.
//Does not swap bots
//Controller to allowing to manually switch teams or not. 1 to block switching teams. 0 for not
//Controller to allow CT's to turn on night-vision or not. 1 to block nightvision. 0 to allow it
//Lighting of the mod. Default is 1.
//0 is daylight, 1 is lightning strikes and anything else is pitchblack.
//Controller to enable leap for Zombies. 1 to enable. 0 to disable
//Cooldown between each leap
//The force of a leap
//The height of a leap
//Controller to enable flesh-throw for Zombies. 1 to enable. 0 to disable
//Force of the flesh-throw
//Damage of a flesh-throw to targets
//Damage of a flesh-throw to Zombie using it
//Controller for flesh-throw to destory map ents. 1 to enable. 0 to disable
//Name of which sky to use
//Force round end when round timer reaches 0:00
//Controller to enable gun-menu to CT's. 1 to enable. 0 to disable
//A controller for the gun-menu selection. Weapons
//A controller for the gun-menu selection. Equipment
//The number of seconds to fully build a objective
Zombie Swarm 3.1 - 2nd February 2012
- Fixed many bugs
- Bots now have a 15% chance to leap or flesh-throw when looking at enemies.
- Added effects when all objectives are completed
Zombie Swarm 3.0.2 - 25th September 2011
- Fixed the bug where CT's get punch-angled by friendly fire
- Added new cvar to disable the gun menu
zswarm_gunmenu "1" Default to 1
- New banner. (Thanks rapara13!)
Version 3.0.1 Official
- Fixed small bug regarding friendly fire
Version 3.0 Official - 17 April 2011
- Added new 'Beacons' mode.
* Type "objective_menu" (without speech marks) in console to show menu
- Added Weapons Menu. (Snippet from GHW_Chronic and his tutorial)
- Changed the HUD for Zombies
* Uses the default HL HUD but is measured in percentage
- Added spinning flesh throw
- Bots no longer auto change teams.
- A whole lot of other changes which I can't remember
Version 3.0 Beta 7e - 21 August 2010
- Added the feature that rounds will now end when timer reaches 0
* Requires Round Terminator plugin!!! (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1122356)
- Added gore/gibs when zombies die
- Fixed "zswarm_blockteams" typo
- Zombie radio is now slower
- Added the punchangle effect (Was in the original!! I missed this feature)
- Added/moved some changeable defines to play with in the source code
* Lines 19 - 25
- Added changeable defines damage of zombies slash and stab
- Added 'pain' sound whenever zombies leap
Version 3.0 Beta 7d - 2nd July 2010
- Replaced the hitzone damage manipulator with 'Damage Absorption' (Credits to Bugsy for helping me out with this!)
* Added new cvar "zswarm_dmg_hp_percent"
* Added new cvar "zswarm_dmg_ap_percent"
- Fixed some errors regarding giving back what weapons you had before being switched to as a Zombie
- Fixed the problem sometimes CT's don't spawn with a pistol after being switched over from a Zombie
- Removes Zombie corpses instantly
- Changed some default CVARS
Version 3.0 Beta 7c - 1st June 2010
- Fixed 'zombie claws' model showing as human when team switches.
- New feature where it will now remember what weapons (and armour) you were holding just before you are auto switched.
- Reworked the team auto change a bit.
* Prints the round counter when freeze time is over
- Removed some FMU stocks.
- Requires 'fun' module.
Version 3.0 Beta 7a - 4th December 2009
- Added cvar to break map ents (vents, windows, crates, etc...) with flesh throw
- Fixed buy menu bug when team auto changes
Version 3.0 Beta 6a - 18th November 2009
- Fixed joining teams bug (VGUI menu) when first connected to server
- Fixed '0' health bug
Version 3.0 Beta 6 - 18th November 2009
- Added cvar to remove hostages
- Added cvar to switch teams after X amount of rounds
- Added cvar to block team changing
- Updated the multi-lang file.
Version 3.0 Beta 5 - 16th November 2009
- Complete rewrite of script
Previous changelogs lost
I will also not include an infection where it changes humans into zombies. This is meant for the original zombie mod and I do not want to make a rip off of it.