Raised This Month: $49 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spain (Madrid)
Old 04-15-2018 , 10:57   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe9b View Post
I want to pay , but you answer very hard or not at all, this is your problem.
Soory man ,
Your english is difficult to understand so we can talk on private (steam or discord) better and you explain me the request that you want to be done and I could start today.
__________________
Veteran SourceMod Coder -> Activity channel
Taking paid and free jobs.
Contact: Steam, Telegram or discord ( Franc1sco#7876 ).

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Franc1sco is offline
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Rognus
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Old 04-15-2018 , 18:35   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #282

I think it's in CSS version of ZR so maybe just port it but I don't know which one?

Last edited by Rognus; 04-15-2018 at 18:36.
Rognus is offline
bebe9b
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Romania
Old 04-18-2018 , 03:51   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #283

Hey,
Franc pls fix erorr plugin ZE :
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid class index. (-1)
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] Blaming: zombiereloaded.smx
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [0] ThrowNativeError
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [1] Line 88, zr/api/class.api.inc::APISelectClientClass
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [3] ZR_SelectClientClass
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [4] Line 132, store/zrclass.sp::ZRClass_Remove
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [6] Call_Finish
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [7] Line 3054, C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Projects\store-plugin\addons\sourcemod\scripting\store.sp::S tore_UnequipItem
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [8] Line 1944, C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Projects\store-plugin\addons\sourcemod\scripting\store.sp::M enuHandler_Item

Thx,
__________________
respecta si vei fi respectat
bebe9b is offline
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spain (Madrid)
Old 04-22-2018 , 10:34   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe9b View Post
Hey,
Franc pls fix erorr plugin ZE :
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid class index. (-1)
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] Blaming: zombiereloaded.smx
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [0] ThrowNativeError
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [1] Line 88, zr/api/class.api.inc::APISelectClientClass
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [3] ZR_SelectClientClass
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [4] Line 132, store/zrclass.sp::ZRClass_Remove
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [6] Call_Finish
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [7] Line 3054, C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Projects\store-plugin\addons\sourcemod\scripting\store.sp::S tore_UnequipItem
L 04/17/2018 - 181:14: [SM] [8] Line 1944, C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Projects\store-plugin\addons\sourcemod\scripting\store.sp::M enuHandler_Item

Thx,
This is because you have a invalid class name into the store plugin. Check that all the classes into the store have valid names.
__________________
Veteran SourceMod Coder -> Activity channel
Taking paid and free jobs.
Contact: Steam, Telegram or discord ( Franc1sco#7876 ).

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Franc1sco is offline
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
TL7
New Member
Join Date: Apr 2018
Old 04-28-2018 , 16:20   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #285

[Help] I wanted the command !zspawn, to be forced to enter the server, that is, when someone enters the server was respawn and is alive in the team Terrorist (zombie)
TL7 is offline
Cooky
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: 127.0.0.1
Old 05-14-2018 , 05:37   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #286

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL7 View Post
[Help] I wanted the command !zspawn, to be forced to enter the server, that is, when someone enters the server was respawn and is alive in the team Terrorist (zombie)
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1076681
__________________
Cooky is offline
hisoka44
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Old 06-06-2018 , 17:43   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #287

Last time i started my LAN server was in 2017. But tried doing it in 2018 it won't open no matter how many times i try to fix, please i need help! (When i try to start the console and it loads, it automaticly exits. Sometimes after it does that it shows old css start dedicated server why? please help

L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: SourceMod error session started
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: Info (map "zm_16chambres") (file "errors_20180606.log")
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Unable to load extension "PTaH.ext": error code 0000007e
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Exception reported: Could not connect to database, error: Configuration "vipsystem" not found
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Blaming: csgovip.smx
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] [0] SetFailState
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] [1] Line 485, E:\My plugins\csgovip.sp::SQL_ConnectDatabase
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] [2] Line 29, E:\My plugins\csgovip.sp::OnPluginStart
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Unable to load plugin "csgovip.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Unable to load plugin "fix_knives.smx": Required extension "PTaH" file("PTaH.ext") not running
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Fatal error encountered parsing translation file "sm_parachute.phrases.txt"
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Error (line 0, column 0): Stream failed to open
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [store.smx] Gifts! isn't installed or failed to load. Gifts support will be disabled. Please install Gifts. (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=175185)
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [store.smx] Simple Chat Processor isn't installed or failed to load. SCP support will be disabled. (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=198501)
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [admin-flatfile.smx] Error(s) detected parsing addons\sourcemod\configs\admin_groups.cfg
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [admin-flatfile.smx] (line 43) Section beginning without a matching ending
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [admin-flatfile.smx] Error(s) detected parsing addons\sourcemod\configs\admin_groups.cfg
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [admin-flatfile.smx] (line 43) Section beginning without a matching ending
hisoka44 is offline
Cooky
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: 127.0.0.1
Old 06-07-2018 , 09:38   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisoka44 View Post
Last time i started my LAN server was in 2017. But tried doing it in 2018 it won't open no matter how many times i try to fix, please i need help! (When i try to start the console and it loads, it automaticly exits. Sometimes after it does that it shows old css start dedicated server why? please help

L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: SourceMod error session started
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: Info (map "zm_16chambres") (file "errors_20180606.log")
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Unable to load extension "PTaH.ext": error code 0000007e
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Exception reported: Could not connect to database, error: Configuration "vipsystem" not found
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Blaming: csgovip.smx
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] [0] SetFailState
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] [1] Line 485, E:\My plugins\csgovip.sp::SQL_ConnectDatabase
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] [2] Line 29, E:\My plugins\csgovip.sp::OnPluginStart
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Unable to load plugin "csgovip.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Unable to load plugin "fix_knives.smx": Required extension "PTaH" file("PTaH.ext") not running
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Fatal error encountered parsing translation file "sm_parachute.phrases.txt"
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [SM] Error (line 0, column 0): Stream failed to open
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [store.smx] Gifts! isn't installed or failed to load. Gifts support will be disabled. Please install Gifts. (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=175185)
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [store.smx] Simple Chat Processor isn't installed or failed to load. SCP support will be disabled. (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=198501)
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [admin-flatfile.smx] Error(s) detected parsing addons\sourcemod\configs\admin_groups.cfg
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [admin-flatfile.smx] (line 43) Section beginning without a matching ending
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [admin-flatfile.smx] Error(s) detected parsing addons\sourcemod\configs\admin_groups.cfg
L 06/06/2018 - 05:21:56: [admin-flatfile.smx] (line 43) Section beginning without a matching ending
Lol.. fix the things all shown in your own copy/paste...
__________________
Cooky is offline
Groven
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sweden
Old 07-05-2018 , 18:20   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #289

Is there a way to enable unlimited ammo but still need to reload?
__________________
Groven is offline
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spain (Madrid)
Old 07-05-2018 , 19:03   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition
Reply With Quote #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groven View Post
Is there a way to enable unlimited ammo but still need to reload?
Yes, just add my plugin -> https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2385635
__________________
Veteran SourceMod Coder -> Activity channel
Taking paid and free jobs.
Contact: Steam, Telegram or discord ( Franc1sco#7876 ).

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Franc1sco is offline
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode