Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Private Data Logs

Post New Thread Reply   

MrPickles
Old 03-30-2023 , 01:07   Private Data Logs
Reply With Quote #1

Is there the possibility to do, as in msglogging.amxx of damage soul, to check when a player's private data changes? if it is string, place the string and the id of the offset, also for the integral and the float
MrPickles
Old 04-03-2023 , 16:30   Re: Private Data Logs
Reply With Quote #2

bump
bigdaddy424
Old 04-05-2023 , 20:13   Re: Private Data Logs
Reply With Quote #3

define player private data
Old 04-18-2023 , 20:05   Re: Private Data Logs
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy424 View Post
define player private data
?
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 04-19-2023 , 00:03   Re: Private Data Logs
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPickles View Post
?
Or, you could be more specific or explain more thoroughly with examples so people can understand better what you want. You can't expect that everybody knows what you mean. I know what you mean but not everybody will.

Last edited by fysiks; 04-19-2023 at 00:03.
MrPickles
Old 04-19-2023 , 01:47   Re: Private Data Logs
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Or, you could be more specific or explain more thoroughly with examples so people can understand better what you want. You can't expect that everybody knows what you mean. I know what you mean but not everybody will.
ok I think I'm going to ignore you, it couldn't be simpler, I even gave an example with another plugin, why should I over explain something that is absolutely simple, if you post something again I won't answer you.

Last edited by MrPickles; 04-19-2023 at 01:48.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 04-19-2023 , 12:56   Re: Private Data Logs
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPickles View Post
ok I think I'm going to ignore you, it couldn't be simpler, I even gave an example with another plugin, why should I over explain something that is absolutely simple, if you post something again I won't answer you.
Fysiks reply was totally fine, he was just suggesting you to explain better what you need.
We understand you want to retrieve all client data changes but you should give more details like where do you want to store them. Or you just want to know how to get the values?
Old 04-19-2023 , 19:18   Re: Private Data Logs
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
Fysiks reply was totally fine, he was just suggesting you to explain better what you need.
We understand you want to retrieve all client data changes but you should give more details like where do you want to store them. Or you just want to know how to get the values?
i just need to log when a player data changes thats all, If I don't say one in specific then I'm referring to all of them, it's not very difficult to understand.

if you mean where? I don't care, whether it's in a file, console or chat.

If you know the plugin that I mentioned in the post, you will know that it is done in the console, but I don't care, I just want to know what player data changed, its value and its type, I think that explaining the same thing again will not help much for something so simple

Last edited by MrPickles; 04-19-2023 at 19:20.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 04-20-2023 , 00:36   Re: Private Data Logs
Reply With Quote #9

The point is that the person who asked for a definition of what you meant clearly didn't understand what you meant. Posting a question mark in reply is not helpful to help him understand. You do realize that people on here are human right? You don't need to be inconsiderate, it certainly doesn't look good for you.

Regarding providing an example, I don't see a link and I would guess that that isn't actually an example that would help the person who asked for a definition because then that plugin would have been what you needed.