Hotstepper13
Old 07-23-2005 , 17:24  
Reply With Quote #31

Thx m8..

i will give it a try
peagle
Old 08-01-2005 , 20:06  
Reply With Quote #32

Is there any way to not have any fakeclients join until the second round of a map, or until the map is a couple minutes in? There seems to be a slightly annoying issue where if the server changes map (in particular to a custom map people have to d/l) that all empy slots will fill up with fakeclients, and new players cannot join until the players from the previous round are all in the server thus causing the fakeclients to leave.

Hope that makes sense!
Send a message via MSN to peagle
L. Duke
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2005 , 11:35  
Reply With Quote #33

That's a good idea.

I won't be able to look at that for a while as I'm going to be on vacation; however, I've added a "to do" list in the first post with that as the first entry.
lex_talionis
Old 08-06-2005 , 10:54  
Reply With Quote #34

Hey gang,

First post, just got this off Dukes website and I'm using his Valve Default admin skins on my server.

I can't get fakeclients to work on my Windows box. When I extracted the zip it didn't have a bin folder and didn't have an ini file. So I created them, and modified paths in config files etc. tried to get it to work, but with no success.

Has anyone gotten the windows version to work?

Thanks,
Lex
sniper_strike
Old 08-07-2005 , 02:33  
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex_talionis
Hey gang,

First post, just got this off Dukes website and I'm using his Valve Default admin skins on my server.

I can't get fakeclients to work on my Windows box. When I extracted the zip it didn't have a bin folder and didn't have an ini file. So I created them, and modified paths in config files etc. tried to get it to work, but with no success.

Has anyone gotten the windows version to work?

Thanks,
Lex
yes i have it works perfect

66.150.188.42:27015
peagle
Old 08-10-2005 , 11:25  
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Duke
That's a good idea.

I won't be able to look at that for a while as I'm going to be on vacation; however, I've added a "to do" list in the first post with that as the first entry.
Bitchin' thanks Duke.
Send a message via MSN to peagle
nuclear
Old 08-16-2005 , 15:12  
Reply With Quote #37

Unless I'm just really blind, it seems as if the plugin cuts off the last char of every name regardless of the length.
made in china
Old 08-20-2005 , 17:48  
Reply With Quote #38

can i have a download link for this plugin..
Zero Posts
Old 08-21-2005 , 09:33  
Reply With Quote #39

im also havin problems with the windows version duke, its sayin in meta list that the plugin is running, and when i list the cvars it says that only the cvar "fakeclients_version" is active.

when i type "fakeclients_players" nothing happens, the plugin and the .cfg file are in the right place according to the readme instructions, so is this a bug or have i missed something?
jaydennison
Zero Posts
Old 08-21-2005 , 11:48  
Reply With Quote #40

I think i might know why now, the cvar "fakeclients_players" still doesnt work and it also doesnt say "command unknown" either, but if you play with some bots as well as fakeclients and u have set your fakeclients.cfg with the configuration of "fakeclients_players 3" then u will never see the fakeclients until u kick the bots.

Because it believes the bots are users aswell as the human players, so i had to increase my configuration to a higher number to see them.

So quite an easy fix to be honest, totally by chance tho that i stumbled across that answer tho while scripting a better bot managing plugin.