12% 

[CS:GO/CSS] AbNeR Bunny Hopping v3.1fix 08/15/2017

Post New Thread Reply   

apothegm
Old 01-11-2013 , 20:57   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by away000 View Post
Check configs like stamina regen, stamina limit and stamina loss when land, i remeber cvars for these kind of things...
This plugin adjusts the following except for sv_staminarecoveryrate which I believe may be irrelevant when the other cvars are set to 0. Maybe I'll try adjusting it to see if it makes a difference

Code:
"sv_staminajumpcost" = "0" ( def. ".1" ) min. 0.000000 game replicated           - Stamina penalty for jumping
"sv_staminalandcost" = "0" ( def. ".1" ) min. 0.000000 game replicated           - Stamina penalty for landing
"sv_staminamax" = "0" ( def. "80" ) min. 0.000000 max. 100.000000 game replicated - Maximum stamina penalty
"sv_staminarecoveryrate" = "60" ( def. "50" ) min. 0.000000 game replicated      - Rate at which stamina recovers (units/sec)
AbNeR_CSS
Old 01-12-2013 , 20:13   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by apothegm View Post
I've seen it peek to around 500 velocity but on average I can get somewhere between 300-400. Velocity drops dramatically when landing and is much tougher than cs:s to keep consistent. What is the highest you were able to achieve or keep consistent?
The velocity is much higher when you use sv_autobhop 1, when you bunny with the scroll manually the velocity is much smaller, i'm trying to improve it for now if you want bunny at speeds above 500 change the cvar sv_autobhop to 1 and Bunny with the spacebar
apothegm
Old 01-14-2013 , 03:14   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbNeR_CSS View Post
The velocity is much higher when you use sv_autobhop 1, when you bunny with the scroll manually the velocity is much smaller, i'm trying to improve it for now if you want bunny at speeds above 500 change the cvar sv_autobhop to 1 and Bunny with the spacebar
I updated to the latest version and now I definitely notice the high-velocity bhopping effect - however it seems rather erratic - maybe I can turn something down to make it more reasonable? Within 2 or 3 bhops I can fly half-way through sections of bhop maps but it becomes very hard to control. And you can hear the player entity "taking damage" from falling "hard" (using godmode so I don't die from too many falls). Have you experimented with bhop maps yet or just on dust? Have a look - 206.217.139.21:27015

Last edited by apothegm; 01-14-2013 at 18:42.
animalnots
Old 01-15-2013 , 07:21   Re: [CS:GO/CSS] AbNeR Bunny Hopping
Reply With Quote #14

Add morecolors )
AbNeR_CSS
Old 01-15-2013 , 10:35   Re: [CS:GO/CSS] AbNeR Bunny Hopping
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by apothegm View Post
I updated to the latest version and now I definitely notice the high-velocity bhopping effect - however it seems rather erratic - maybe I can turn something down to make it more reasonable? Within 2 or 3 bhops I can fly half-way through sections of bhop maps but it becomes very hard to control. And you can hear the player entity "taking damage" from falling "hard" (using godmode so I don't die from too many falls). Have you experimented with bhop maps yet or just on dust? Have a look - 206.217.139.21:27015
for you can set the pulse received by jump I updated to version 1.3 and added the cvar bhop_push and bhop_height, i will eventually add to plugin a cvar to remove falling damage, for now use this plugin to set all players in god mode on spawn.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1122810

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalnots View Post
Add morecolors )
I honestly do not understand what do you mean
animalnots
Old 01-15-2013 , 13:52   Re: [CS:GO/CSS] AbNeR Bunny Hopping
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbNeR_CSS View Post
I honestly do not understand what do you mean
Ahhah ) It seems I've posted in another topic what I wanted to post ) No ) You don't neeed it.
valamideus
Old 03-04-2013 , 13:33   Re: [CS:GO/CSS] AbNeR Bunny Hopping *Updated V1.3*
Reply With Quote #17

I put the plugin bhop on my server, and removed the autobhop, but when leap is as if with longjump, would like to know the setting to get a bhop normal.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian
apothegm
Old 03-04-2013 , 13:47   Re: [CS:GO/CSS] AbNeR Bunny Hopping *Updated V1.3*
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by valamideus View Post
I put the plugin bhop on my server, and removed the autobhop, but when leap is as if with longjump, would like to know the setting to get a bhop normal.
You probably explained it better than I could. But I had the same problem - I tried adjusting various settings and even tweaked and recompiled the the plugin but I didn't have any luck in getting the bhop to resemble CSS. Bhopping with this plugin is too wild and hard to control. Too much spring in the jumps.
99in1
Old 04-09-2013 , 01:43   Re: [CS:GO/CSS] AbNeR Bunny Hopping *Updated V1.3*
Reply With Quote #19

Hey so i've tried this out on my surf server, with autobhop on, the bhopping is just perfect! can the bhopping be this controlled when manually jumping, either by tapping space or binding scroll down to jump? When autobhop is off I can only get like 3 jumps in then the speed screws up. and goes back to crappy slowness. can this be fixed?
puriakas
Old 06-24-2013 , 07:15   Re: [CS:GO/CSS] AbNeR Bunny Hopping *Updated V1.3*
Reply With Quote #20

It jumps too far and too high. How to make it jump like allways and just accelerate the distance u jump ?