Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Anyone know how the AutoOP NightTime (nao) maps were made on TFC?

Post New Thread Reply   

terrum
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-25-2018 , 19:01   Anyone know how the AutoOP NightTime (nao) maps were made on TFC?
Reply With Quote #1

For anyone out there that may still use this from the early 20s, or miraculously knows of such in this current age, does anyone know how the AutoOP NightTime (nao) maps were actually made?

I'm working on a new TFC server which features these maps (nao_hunted and nao_2fort are currently the only working maps I can find). There's a nao_dustbowl and nao_badlands but these are non-working or, bizarrely, with all entities removed.

For anyone that wants to try help but has no idea what I'm even talking about, AutoOP NightTime (nao) is simply a night time version of an official map with all lights removed and replaced with colourful ones.

So I guess the best way to ask this question is, how do I properly edit (or decompile) a BSP (or through use of amx-plugins/stripper2) so that I can achieve making my own 'nao' versions of official, pre-compiled maps?

Many thanks for any help!

Send a message via AIM to terrum Send a message via MSN to terrum Send a message via Skype™ to terrum
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2019 , 17:32   Re: Anyone know how the AutoOP NightTime (nao) maps were made on TFC?
Reply With Quote #2

Gamebanana might have better aide.