Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

galadril
Old 09-27-2010 , 02:36   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #981

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
What i would love to see is a historical graph of the number of players per server over the last 24h,week, month, year. A bit like hlstatsx has it.
I would love this

Last edited by galadril; 09-27-2010 at 07:09.
galadril
Old 09-27-2010 , 08:50   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #982

TF2 Ranking Web Interface v7.0.6

I've post a new version online:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HEDBC6IP

Changelog
- Changed the way of importing the header/menu in the page.
- Changed the look of the upper menu.
- Changed the look of the player page.
- Added the possibility to remove the 'most kills with' table from the player page (this part slows your site down if you have a lot of data).
- Added a second location picture with a different zoom. This is fully configurable in the settings file.
- Added social networking in the player page
- Removed sorting for datetime fields
- Changed alot other things like the stylesheets..

Demo
http://www.heinisblog.nl/tf2stats/index.php

So please tell me what you think :-)

Please aply the next fix after installing 7.0.6:
http://www.multiupload.com/J6D8V9QYTX

Last edited by galadril; 09-28-2010 at 08:14.
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 09-28-2010 , 01:59   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #983

It looks nice. Just a few things.

Not sure if it really matters to you but in your version.php you didn't give ("inc/headerlinks.inc.php"); proper php tags so it just shows that as text on page.

On player.php the maps show diagonally from each other? Is this what you intended? Or would it look better to have them side by side or above each other? The diagonal looks a little strange to me as if perhaps you were off by a pixel or 2 in calculating widths.

Finally can you explain this better?
$DisplayZeroKills = 1;//Remove Zero stats from player page 1=on | 0=off
I understand what it is supposed to do but I don't know which value to give it. The name DisplayZeroKills makes me think I should put it as 1 if I want to see ZeroKills but then description says it Removes Zero stats from player page. Does that mean set to 1 I will see ZeroKills or set to 1 I won't see ZeroKills?

Looks great thanks!

EDIT: Do you think you might be able to add a Go to Page: button. We have 210 pages of people on our player rankings and it would be a lot simpler if we could select a particular page we want to jump to.

Last edited by jameless; 09-28-2010 at 02:04.
galadril
Old 09-28-2010 , 04:33   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #984

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameless View Post
Not sure if it really matters to you but in your version.php you didn't give ("inc/headerlinks.inc.php"); proper php tags so it just shows that as text on page.
Woops, i forgot about the version.php!! :S

Quote:
On player.php the maps show diagonally from each other? Is this what you intended? Or would it look better to have them side by side or above each other? The diagonal looks a little strange to me as if perhaps you were off by a pixel or 2 in calculating widths.
It looked good on my server, needs more investigation..

Quote:
$DisplayZeroKills = 1;//Remove Zero stats from player page 1=on | 0=off
I understand what it is supposed to do but I don't know which value to give it. The name DisplayZeroKills makes me think I should put it as 1 if I want to see ZeroKills but then description says it Removes Zero stats from player page. Does that mean set to 1 I will see ZeroKills or set to 1 I won't see ZeroKills?
This is not a new settings, it was already there but not in the settings file. It removes the weapons with zero kills in the player page when you put it on the value '1'.

Quote:
EDIT: Do you think you might be able to add a Go to Page: button. We have 210 pages of people on our player rankings and it would be a lot simpler if we could select a particular page we want to jump to.
I can do that, but why would someone go the page 150 if they can search on player name??
Old 09-28-2010 , 06:24   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #985

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadril View Post
It looked good on my server, needs more investigation..
This is what I see when I look at that on your site.

Quote:
This is not a new settings, it was already there but not in the settings file. It removes the weapons with zero kills in the player page when you put it on the value '1'.
Ok cool then I want to leave it at default value of 1. Thanks.

Quote:
I can do that, but why would someone go the page 150 if they can search on player name??
Well I was thinking more along the lines of someone wanting to see who is in last place. Or if you are 10 pages in and want to get back to first page. So perhaps a manually typing of the page number isn't necessary. But a First and Last page button perhaps.
galadril
Old 09-28-2010 , 07:37   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #986

Quote:
This is what I see when I look at that on your site.

Well I was thinking more along the lines of someone wanting to see who is in last place. Or if you are 10 pages in and want to get back to first page. So perhaps a manually typing of the page number isn't necessary. But a First and Last page button perhaps.
And is this looking better:
http://www.heinisblog.nl/tf2stats/pl...M_0:0:17711332

??
Old 09-28-2010 , 07:45   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #987

Yes looks perfect!
galadril
Old 09-28-2010 , 08:14   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #988

Then I've here a fix on the 7.06 version:
http://www.multiupload.com/J6D8V9QYTX
Old 09-28-2010 , 09:48   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #989

I have another idea, what about showing the country flags on the player ranking page as well?
Veteran Member
Old 09-28-2010 , 15:14   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #990

Fix worked thanks. Can you figure out why the arrow won't show next to location on firefox?