Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Radio v2.0.0.8 FINAL (21/08/2017)

Post New Thread Reply   

dubbeh
Old 06-27-2012 , 15:58   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #351

Long awaited but better late than never ;).

Updated the plugin to v1.0.0.13, Changes include;

- Made a couple of changes that fixes the problems with the menu items - Thanks to InflatableSoulmate
- Updated radiostations.ini for the latest SourceTunes
- Hidden the MOTD panel from the !radiooff command. Still shows for !radio, so users will have a choice to switch stations in SourceTunes.
- Fixed the problem with ignoring the plugin.radio.cfg
- Added a new cVar - sm_radio_logging 1/0 - Enable logging to the server console and log file
- Added Russian, French, Italian and Spanish translations - Hopefuly got everyone right in the credits

Planning to auto-save station choices in the next update and add a new command "!radioon" to auto-play last station. Which will also allow the radio to auto-start on a new map

Sorry if i missed anyone in the credits for the translations, just post here and i'll make sure to update

Have fun dubbeh ;)

Last edited by dubbeh; 06-27-2012 at 15:59.
island55
Old 07-01-2012 , 02:29   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #352

i just learned about this plugin and the players love it! thanks for a great plugin and it cuts down on the mic-spam!
Cthen
Old 08-25-2012 , 18:18   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #353

For me this was working great last night. Now the player just constantly reloads at random on my tf2 servers. Any way to stop that?

What happens is a player will get the player loaded while on the server and it will just reload itself at random. The plugin itself stays loaded but the player itself is reloading at random. Odd thing though is if I use the links to it in Forefox or Explorer outside of tf2, the player works just fine.

Last edited by Cthen; 08-25-2012 at 18:22.
Cthen
Old 08-29-2012 , 10:18   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #354

Is this plugin still being supported?
Cthen
Old 08-30-2012 , 14:15   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #355

I did some research into this issue when traffic was light on my server at the early morning hours.

It seems that this is kind of a problem with tf2 itself but kinda not.

I tend to run my server at 100 ticks which is fine for most things but not all things. After I lowered the tickrate to 66, the player stopped reloading itself at random. Even worked fine at 33 ticks. So now I just keep the tickrate at 66 for one and 33 for the practice server (I haven't seen a single player achieve 1k fps yet anyways on my servers).

Hopefully this can help others who may have this small problem.

Last edited by Cthen; 08-30-2012 at 14:16.
Jetlag
Old 09-24-2012 , 08:47   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #356

I saw some csgo servers whit this radio plugin, but for my servers it won t work what do i wrong i was copy paste the 5 thinks but nothing...
munkle
Old 10-08-2012 , 10:03   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #357

Has anyone noticed that the radio turns itself back on the previous station even when !radiooff is used? (after map change; I presume because it is set to enabled in the cfg?)

Last edited by munkle; 10-08-2012 at 10:33.
jwright8
Old 10-08-2012 , 14:08   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #358

Thank you for making the plugin!

Just a note to you for future releases, I added some Slacker Radio links and they seem to play fine.

The only problem that I run into is when I use !radiooff, the music keeps playing and a Flash error comes up. When I hit OK, the music stops, but every time I use !radio off it shows that error. This error happens with both the radio stations you included, as well as the slacker stations I added. The error is:

Code:
Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2032: Stream Error.
        at bbi_mp3player/setMp3Playback()
        at bbi_mp3player/_setPath()
        at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
        at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/_callIn()
        at <anonymous>()
Any idea what I can do to fix this? Thank you!

EDIT:

Just wanted to update everyone. This only seems to be happening with one or two people, so it seems like an isolated problem.

However, is there a way to hide the MOTD page coming up whenever you turn on the radio? I'd rather just not have anything on the MOTD page and the radio just start. Thanks!

Last edited by jwright8; 10-10-2012 at 20:30.
munkle
Old 10-19-2012 , 18:26   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkle View Post
Has anyone noticed that the radio turns itself back on the previous station even when !radiooff is used? (after map change; I presume because it is set to enabled in the cfg?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwright8 View Post
Thank you for making the plugin!

Just a note to you for future releases, I added some Slacker Radio links and they seem to play fine.

The only problem that I run into is when I use !radiooff, the music keeps playing and a Flash error comes up. When I hit OK, the music stops, but every time I use !radio off it shows that error. This error happens with both the radio stations you included, as well as the slacker stations I added. The error is:

Code:
Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2032: Stream Error.
        at bbi_mp3player/setMp3Playback()
        at bbi_mp3player/_setPath()
        at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
        at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/_callIn()
        at <anonymous>()
Any idea what I can do to fix this? Thank you!

EDIT:

Just wanted to update everyone. This only seems to be happening with one or two people, so it seems like an isolated problem.

However, is there a way to hide the MOTD page coming up whenever you turn on the radio? I'd rather just not have anything on the MOTD page and the radio just start. Thanks!
Hi, is there an update on the !radiooff not being applied correctly? Am I just missing something here? I see others are having the same issue too....any advice would be really great as some of our players are starting to spam chat it.
jwright8
Old 10-19-2012 , 18:46   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkle View Post
Hi, is there an update on the !radiooff not being applied correctly? Am I just missing something here? I see others are having the same issue too....any advice would be really great as some of our players are starting to spam chat it.
Close the game. Download the newest “Flash Player for Other Browsers.” The link can be found here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Select your operating system, select “Flash Player for Other Browsers,” uncheck the annoying “Security Scan” box, download, and install. Start the game and check the radio again.

I'd try that first and see if it works for you.