Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] Full Cronjob Plugin [Execute commands on time intervals / game events]

Post New Thread Reply   

YoUrEnD
Old 06-14-2020 , 04:01   Re: [ANY] Full Cronjob Plugin [Execute commands on time intervals / game events]
Reply With Quote #61

i use your plugin on a cs:s server and it works as i want with my settings but when i test your example
Code:
// So for example this is valid:
// @player_death player say "Oh! Someone died!"
the log says
Code:
[cronjobs.smx] Analyzing cronjob line '@player_death player say "Oh! Someone died!"
[cronjobs.smx] Found 1 parts in cronjob line
[cronjobs.smx] Hook event 'player_death'
[cronjobs.smx] Found cronjob special 'player_death'
[cronjobs.smx] Found cronjob type 'player'
[cronjobs.smx] Found cronjob command '_death player say "Oh! Someone died!"'
[cronjobs.smx] Cronjob successfully added
[cronjobs.smx] Cronjob event player_death fired
[cronjobs.smx] Execute special cronjob 'player_death'
[cronjobs.smx] Executed cronjob player command '_death player say "Oh! Someone died!"'
and console spams
Unknown command "_death"
Notifications
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-16-2020 , 15:09   Re: [ANY] Full Cronjob Plugin [Execute commands on time intervals / game events]
Reply With Quote #62

Anyone able to help me set this to 05:25am saying a server restart will be in 5 minutes?
* * 05 25 * "sm_hsay Daily server restart in 5 minutes"
is what I have currently but it doesn't seem to work

[cronjobs.smx] Couldn't add cronjob '* * 05 25 * "sm_hsay Daily server restart in 5 minutes"': wrong number of parts detected (7)
CSGO

Last edited by Notifications; 06-16-2020 at 15:15. Reason: Left in test
enderandrew
Old 06-30-2020 , 21:14   Re: [ANY] Full Cronjob Plugin [Execute commands on time intervals / game events]
Reply With Quote #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notifications View Post
Anyone able to help me set this to 05:25am saying a server restart will be in 5 minutes?
* * 05 25 * "sm_hsay Daily server restart in 5 minutes"
is what I have currently but it doesn't seem to work

[cronjobs.smx] Couldn't add cronjob '* * 05 25 * "sm_hsay Daily server restart in 5 minutes"': wrong number of parts detected (7)
CSGO
So this can have six or seven values for time it looks like. The first value is optional and seconds.

If you don't do seconds, then the first value is minutes, and the next is hour. You're also missing console from your command So I should be:

25 5 * * * "console sm_hsay Daily server restart in 5 minutes"

And I don't know if you want the full command in quotes. It may work better to go with:

25 5 * * * console sm_hsay "Daily server restart in 5 minutes"
enderandrew
Old 06-30-2020 , 21:17   Re: [ANY] Full Cronjob Plugin [Execute commands on time intervals / game events]
Reply With Quote #64

Sorry for the double post, but I want to separate my answer to someone else's question and my own.

I'm about to install this and try this out. I've got an unusual set-up in that I'm running srcds from my desktop (fairly powerful machine and I have have it off) and then I'm using an external web server for motd and such. Can I use this cron plugin and the system extension for a ftp job to update the motd.html file on my web server daily? If not, I may just make that a Windows batch file that I call from "system update-motd.bat" or whatever.
enderandrew
Old 07-23-2020 , 19:15   Re: [ANY] Full Cronjob Plugin [Execute commands on time intervals / game events]
Reply With Quote #65

So I have a batch file to launch srcds that restarts it once it is no longer running. If I type "quit" into the console and srcds dies, then the batch file relaunches it. That seems to work as expected.

Then I tried a cronjob with this to kill the server at 5 am, but I'd come back each day to find srcds now suddenly running twice and I couldn't explain why.

These were the lines in my cronjobs.txt (now commented out). Since commenting them out, I never have srcds running twice anymore.

Code:
// 0 04 * * * console m_msay "The server will briefly restart at in hour at 5:00 am Central"
// 30 04 * * * console m_msay "The server will briefly restart in 30 minutes at 5:00 am Central"
// 55 04 * * * console m_msay "The server will briefly restart in 5 minutes at 5:00 am Central"
// 0 05 * * * console "quit"
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-25-2020 , 08:38   Re: [ANY] Full Cronjob Plugin [Execute commands on time intervals / game events]
Reply With Quote #66

I would like to know if I can make a cron run with the command to reset my ranks on all servers from 01 of a new month.

That is, I activate that for every day 01 of a new month, exactly at 00:00 he runs the command, example. sm_resetrank and all servers reset the rank, would something like this be possible?

If so, how can I do it, could someone show me an example? Or something as close as possible to that.

I thought of something like this:
PHP Code:
0 0 0 1 * * console sm_lvl_reset all 
And from what I saw, if the server is in hibernation the cron does not run, but I would like to know if as soon as it leaves this hibernation the command is executed?
yuv41
Old 12-28-2020 , 01:47   Re: [ANY] Full Cronjob Plugin [Execute commands on time intervals / game events]
Reply With Quote #67

Im trying to make a player execute a command on @player_spawned but when the cronjobs executes it
_spawned player sm_ready instead of only sm_ready, how can i fix this
@player_spawned player sm_ready
This is my cron
>>>
With "console" commands it works fine but "player" commands seems to be fucking up the syntax

\

>>>
I temporarily fixed this by changing #define CRON_PLAYER to a letter that is not in @player_spawn for example "z"
This way it works,

Last edited by yuv41; 12-28-2020 at 02:33.