Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]

Post New Thread Reply   

Lider99
Old 01-03-2021 , 17:56   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1331

Are there people who use it in co-op mode?
if so you can help.
do you see lags when tanks appear on the map?
and special charged on the spector "Hunter(5)Smoker(5) boomer(5)"
is it possible to prevent this
Shao
Old 01-10-2021 , 02:59   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1332

I personally have disabled all of the player management superversus has in favor of ABM because it handles players better as they join or leave (Although coming back recently ABM seems to have issues on safe room ending where it kills all survivors until 4 is reached then the players that are killed appear to crash to desktop), superversus has this nasty habit of ignoring existing bots and spawn a new one for players.

As for survival, it's tied to the game mode, pills and kits always spawn on player spawn no matter what, setting the survivor limit to 4 for those game modes apparently fixes that issue without preventing other players from joining.

I have only ever messed around with the auto difficulty parts of this plugin, everything else is not anything I am familiar with.

I do believe if we could fix the flaws that superversus has of ignoring existing bots when new players join, it could be the perfect plugin, however I have no idea how to.

Last edited by Shao; 01-10-2021 at 03:00.
Maku
Old 02-05-2021 , 00:19   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1333

Hello, I have been having a problem with 8 players in campaign coop.

At the finale, it seems that 3 players are always "In memory of" even though everyone escaped together.
Should I ignore it or is it normal? There's also some error at the end of the campaign saying:

#FIXME_LOCALIZATION_FAIL_MISSING_STRING

I am using Shao's version of Superversus by the way.
Tonblader
Old 02-05-2021 , 00:41   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shao View Post
Spoiler
Multislots and ABM, for me personally, it has problems related to idle mode.
When you constantly use idle mode, at some point the survivor will go into observer mode and their bot will immediately disappear.

Superversus of Shao instead it doesn't have this problem, it never brings me into observer mode.

Although it has the problem that new players survivors spawn in the initial saferoom sometimes 7/10 times.
And related problems in survival mode that the medkits and pills are infinite multiplicated, for my part I have a plugin that eliminates the spawn of these 2 objects in the survival gamemode to the survivors players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maku View Post
Spoiler
Read This:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...98#post2725798

Last edited by Tonblader; 02-05-2021 at 01:43.
Maku
Old 02-05-2021 , 07:43   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonblader View Post
Multislots and ABM, for me personally, it has problems related to idle mode.
When you constantly use idle mode, at some point the survivor will go into observer mode and their bot will immediately disappear.

Superversus of Shao instead it doesn't have this problem, it never brings me into observer mode.

Although it has the problem that new players survivors spawn in the initial saferoom sometimes 7/10 times.
And related problems in survival mode that the medkits and pills are infinite multiplicated, for my part I have a plugin that eliminates the spawn of these 2 objects in the survival gamemode to the survivors players.

Read This:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...98#post2725798

This may be a stupid question to ask, but do I also need the Stripper thing? I don't know what it is. Sorry. I did check the screenshot of BTFighter but it is written as "Himself" instead of the FIXME error I had in campaign with players. I have downloaded DeathChaos's plugin and have yet to still try it out later.
Striker black
Old 02-05-2021 , 14:42   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1336

They can help me with this problem please
How to fix the "COMPLETE" infected problem?
In pane !teams if it can be changed to infected but with the M key it cannot because it displays "full".

He would be grateful very much for the help with this problem
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Striker black; 02-05-2021 at 14:43.
Tonblader
Old 02-05-2021 , 19:53   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker black View Post
Spoiler
Read This:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1322
Striker black
Old 02-07-2021 , 22:51   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonblader View Post
Hello, I tried it but it was still equal, it keeps on going out "FULL" in the team of the infected ones.

thanks for your help.
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2021 , 04:18   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1339

To be able to change team by pressing m key you would need to detour the function in the game binary.
Old 03-05-2021 , 00:30   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1340

It seems that although I'm using Shao's superversus with Left 4 Dhooks, the MaxSpecials still isn't increasing. I'm running with director_auto_difficulty "1" and director_si_more "1", of course, along with sourcemod version 1.10.0.6502. As someone else has tried as well, putting Left 4 Downtown on the server makes the MaxSpecials increase, but without it and only using Left 4 Dhooks, it doesn't change. I've even tried with competitive bots+ as someone suggested, and that didn't fix it either.

I've also tried to see if the problem was the plugin conflicting with something else by running a server with only Dhooks with detours, Left 4 Dhooks, L4DToolz for more bots, and Superversus. Maxspecials still didn't change with that setup.

This makes me wonder, am I missing something for extra specials to work and not knowing it? Or is this a problem with either the plugin, Left 4 Dhooks, or something else?