Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Diablo Mod v8.0

Post New Thread Reply   

Mikolas
Old 04-19-2007 , 12:28   Re: Diablo Mod v6.7
Reply With Quote #111

OSC, I just checked out your stable server. Nice work, clean with regulars who share the belief in upholding the rules. My friend wasn't even allowed to saw "fak" (exactly as written), without being scrutinized haha. Going on to my point, I have a recommendation/suggestion that I feel should be focused and thought about. I just tried the mod and it is certainly an interesting twist (I have gotten tired of War3 mod FT in my servers). I'd be willing to play this mod or even put it into one of my servers. However, it's one flaw is poor presentation of the mod. New players to this mod such as myself are hardpressed to understand how the mod works. I had to be tutored by the regulars within the OSC server instead of self learning. Should the regulars be less kind (as in many other servers), many new players may feel discouraged from playing this mod. So is there a way to modify the help menus and such to be more descriptive?
genipalla
Old 05-06-2007 , 11:44   Re: Diablo Mod v6.8
Reply With Quote #112

i got one question is there any way to save your xp? cus i hate it when i have to restart with 0 xp..

CS SOURCE
Econy
Old 06-11-2007 , 07:33   Re: Diablo Mod v6.8
Reply With Quote #113

Great mod, i'm lovin' it!!! - really hopin for that savexp.

Bugs:
-I noticed that item no.25 doesn't have a name.

Suggestions:
-Is it possible to have endless levels (if you put in that savexp), or do you have to write in the xp needed for every single level?
-I played the mod in offline mode and the help didn't work. It just said that your offline, so is it possible to have the help working on offline mode too?
-I got "Air Booster" and upgraded it to "Elemental Booster" and then i accidently bought it once more, i lost 6500$ but nothing happened, so if you can prevent from buying the higest rune upgrade twice.

Last edited by Econy; 06-13-2007 at 07:46.
Econy
Old 06-11-2007 , 08:35   Re: Diablo Mod v6.8
Reply With Quote #114

It would also be cool if you changed the knife model to a sword
ThunderBlizzard
Old 06-17-2007 , 13:31   Re: Diablo Mod v6.8
Reply With Quote #115

i have a big suggestions could you code that for multi language support? cause there are many players out there who dont understand english... would be glad to hear from you

so far nice mod
Stixsmaster
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2007 , 13:33   Re: Diablo Mod v6.8
Reply With Quote #116

doesnt this mod require nvault? if so then that should be where your stats are stored...unless you are of course possibly playing on listen servers then it reacts diff...dont know how but it always has for me...

---Stixsmaster
Old 06-17-2007 , 15:15   Re: Diablo Mod v6.8
Reply With Quote #117

nothing is stored via nvault cause this is no savexp style, there was a discussion long time ago but... i didn t see any sma to try it out
Econy
Old 06-18-2007 , 14:59   Re: Diablo Mod v6.8
Reply With Quote #118

There's a .sma in the zip
N1ghtmr1
Old 06-19-2007 , 06:15   Re: Diablo Mod v6.9
Reply With Quote #119

I noticed that item no.25 doesn't have a name.
-Fixed

Is it possible to have endless levels (if you put in that savexp), or do you have to write in the xp needed for every single level?
-It's possible with a function, but I think the increasing stats would ruin the experience, if a save experience functionality was to be implemented it has to be done in some other creative way

I played the mod in offline mode and the help didn't work. It just said that your offline, so is it possible to have the help working on offline mode too?
Maybe, depends if there's a way to check if you're offline. Currently I don't think there is.

I got "Air Booster" and upgraded it to "Elemental Booster" and then i accidently bought it once more, i lost 6500$ but nothing happened, so if you can prevent from buying the higest rune upgrade twice.
-Logic is now fixed in 6.9 and this should no longer happend

i have a big suggestions could you code that for multi language support? cause there are many players out there who dont understand english... would be glad to hear from you
-Hm.. this would be alot of work, but maybe the menues could be translated. I'll look into it when I have more time
frankieyim
Old 06-19-2007 , 08:59   Re: Diablo Mod v6.9
Reply With Quote #120

When I compile to amxx......it cant..

please tell me why

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture_06192007_205903.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	17171