Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Repay (SentryIII)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff        Approver:   devicenull (200)
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2004 , 13:17   Repay (SentryIII)
Reply With Quote #1

ported cuz im bored and my damn plguins refuses to do what I want it to... and someone requested this.. http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=4398

Code:
/* Repay v1.9    by SentryIII <b>This plugin rewards health for headshots. It takes the damage you do to others and uses that factor to get your health reward. </b>  *******************************************************************************         Ported By KingPin( <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> ). I take no responsibility     for this file in any way. Use at your own risk. No warranties of any kind.  *******************************************************************************   ADMIN COMMANDS ============== amx_repaypercent - Set Repay Percentage - Usage: amx_repaypercent <number> say /repaylimit - Toggles Whether It Checks If Your Health Exceeds 100 say /repaysave - Toggles If It Saves Your Health Into Next Round. say /repayshow - Toggles Whether Players can see how much Health Was rewarded to players for headshots. USER COMMANDS ============= say /repay - Shows Repay Plugin Info say voterepaylimit - Starts A Vote To Enable/Disable Repay's Health Limit Check say voterepaysave - Starts A Vote To Enable/Disable Repay's Save Health Feature INSTALLATION ============ 1. Compile sma to amx 2. Move repay.amx into addons/amxx/plugins 3. Add a line at the end of addons/amxx/plugins.ini to say:    repay.amx 4. Restart Server OR Change Map 5. Done */ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <fun>
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (repay.sma - 3848 views - 13.8 KB)
Old 08-01-2004 , 15:20  
Reply With Quote #2

Immense, i love this plugin. Thank You.
Ekan
Old 08-03-2004 , 01:05  
Reply With Quote #3

what does this plugin do?
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 08-03-2004 , 09:34   Re: Repay (SentryIII)
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin
This plugin rewards health for headshots.
It takes the damage you do to others and uses that factor to get your health reward.
Old 03-13-2005 , 00:39  
Reply With Quote #5

I know this plugin was ported from somewhere else, but does anyone know of another version of the plugin, that has no user commands, but instead all admin controlled commands. So users can’t control the behavior of the health carrying over to the next round or to limit the health to 100.

Or maybe there is a quick way to “rescript” the file by [Find] “/say <command>” and [Replace] "amx_<command>. I doubt it can be as simple as that because there are voting strings involved, but any informations is appreciated.

Itchy

EDIT:

Nevermind, I got courageous and renamed the 2 say repay variables. Compiled fine, (i mean of course.. why wouldn't it lol) but I just hope it doesnt crash the server for some strange reason. I'll come back soonand if it's working liek it's supposed to - I'll let you guys know

register_clcmd("say voterepaylimit","vote_repaylimit",0,": Starts A Vote To Enable/Disable Repay's Health Limit Feature")
register_clcmd("say voterepaysave","vote_repaysave",0,": Starts A Vote To Enable/Disable Repay's Health Save Feature")

To:

register_clcmd("say not-voterepaylimit","vote_repaylimit",0,": Starts A Vote To Enable/Disable Repay's Health Limit Feature")
register_clcmd("say not-voterepaysave","vote_repaysave",0,": Starts A Vote To Enable/Disable Repay's Health Save Feature")

LAST EDIT:

Ok, yea plugin runs smooth as silk and now only admins (or anyone who knows the say commands ) have the ability to change the settings of this plugin. I'm dumb, this is a big thing for me - my apologies for beating a dead horse
Send a message via AIM to itchycooter Send a message via MSN to itchycooter
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 07-04-2005 , 21:16  
Reply With Quote #6

Any way to not allow teh public to ahve anything todo with this plugin?
Old 07-04-2005 , 23:00  
Reply With Quote #7

in the sma comment out the two lines
Code:
register_clcmd("say voterepaylimit","vote_repaylimit",0,": Starts A Vote To Enable/Disable Repay's Health Limit Feature") register_clcmd("say voterepaysave","vote_repaysave",0,": Starts A Vote To Enable/Disable Repay's Health Save Feature")

To

Code:
//register_clcmd("say voterepaylimit","vote_repaylimit",0,": Starts A Vote To Enable/Disable Repay's Health Limit Feature") //register_clcmd("say voterepaysave","vote_repaysave",0,": Starts A Vote To Enable/Disable Repay's Health Save Feature")
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 07-05-2005 , 13:54  
Reply With Quote #8

TY for the quickness, response
Old 11-14-2006 , 17:04   Re: Repay (SentryIII)
Reply With Quote #9

How do i get rid of the option that if u type fullupdate or w/e in console u regenerate ur max HP in server? like in my server people get up to 500 hp and then when they take dmg they just full update themselves when they are about to die.
Send a message via AIM to Sweeper Send a message via MSN to Sweeper Send a message via Yahoo to Sweeper
zach
Old 11-23-2006 , 17:19   Re: Repay (SentryIII)
Reply With Quote #10

none of the commands r workin for me???