3% 

Bad Camper 1.4.239

Post New Thread Reply   

v3x
Veteran Member
Old 09-25-2005 , 13:57  
Reply With Quote #11

Nice, I like.

Shouldn't be hard to make a chicken punishment, just set his model and strip his weapons. I doubt you'd want to give him more speed/hp and less gravity because it IS a punishment after all. Anyways, good luck.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 09-25-2005 , 14:28  
Reply With Quote #12

v3x, it's not that it would be hard, it's that I'm not going to allow someone to turn into a chicken at 80%, only at 100%. What I need to do at 80% and 90% is slowly turn them into a chicken. That's what I'm considering. What to change at 80% and what to change at 90%. I'll need to do something so that the player is like, WTF?!?, before turning them into a chicken.

I'm thinking along the lines of changing the player's FOV at 80% and then something else at 90% (not quite sure yet; haven't put too much thought into it).

I agree with your point about ensuring it remains a *punishment*. That's something I need to take into account as well. I *like* being a chicken.

By the way, I'm glad you like it.
ToT | V!PER
Old 10-01-2005 , 08:26  
Reply With Quote #13

Would it be possible to use the "heartbeat" instead of the snore sound? Many players on our server said that snore isnt as good as the old classic heartbeat ;)
Send a message via ICQ to ToT | V!PER
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 10-01-2005 , 08:53  
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Jones
The default is 12 (snore and blind).
Actually, the default is 4
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
Wyatt Earp
Old 10-01-2005 , 09:42  
Reply With Quote #15

Dear all!
I had an idea - but i do not know how to programm it:

I would like that for each player the actual campmeters are summed every 5seconds.
And at the end of the map or on leaving the server, a log_message is created:
For example: "Wyatt Earp STEAM_0:1:_4654546 campmeters: 400"

Is this possible to work - can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot guys
Wyatt Earp
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 10-01-2005 , 14:36  
Reply With Quote #16

@ToT | V!PER
Your users don't have good tastes. I'll add an option to use the heartbeat sound instead of the snore sound in the next version.

@v3x:
I hate you. I mean, thanks for the head's up. The correct SMA is now there.

@Wyatt Earp:
Are you on crack? Why would you want such a thing?
[SWE] RaWDeaL
Old 10-03-2005 , 12:39  
Reply With Quote #17

Good Job Brad!

As You might have read in the ole anticamping-thread I intended to make a rewrite myself, but You have done a great job including all changes and streamlined the code nicely.

I have been holding back two ideas that I intended to include but now I can just make a wishlist

1. Add a funktion with cvar for acending punishment like:
80%= low snore
90%= loud snore
100%= loud snore + slap

2. Add cvar for hud message to all clients (pref. all clients of opposite team only) stating something like "%s is sleeping on the job, go wake him up!"

Try it if you like it.

Thx for cred btw

/RaW
[SWE] DaCrib 1.6 [C-D Req] @ 82.182.114.96:27014
Wyatt Earp
Old 10-05-2005 , 07:49  
Reply With Quote #18

Dear Brad!
Thanks your reply - but i can't understand your agression.

I'm not on crack -there is a great idea behind my question which you
obviously can't see.
On our Server there are stats calculated on each player.
I planed that also the camp factor is logged and our stats would be configured to calculate the camper rating too.

So please again - to every cool programmer:
I need the sourcecode: That every 5sec the campmeter of each player is summed and after leaving the server or a mapchange the sum of the campmeters is logged for each Steam_ID player on the map.

Thanks a lot to everyone
Wyatt
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 10-05-2005 , 10:50  
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SWE
RaWDeaL]1. Add a funktion with cvar for acending punishment
2. Add cvar for hud message to all clients (pref. all clients of opposite team only) stating something like "%s is sleeping on the job, go wake him up!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp
That every 5sec the campmeter of each player is summed and after leaving the server or a mapchange the sum of the campmeters is logged for each Steam_ID player on the map.
I will take all three of these ideas into consideration for the next version of this plugin.

In addition, I'll be looking at the following ideas (as previously indicated in this thread) for the next version:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Jones
I am considering ways to implement a chicken punishment (as it was requested by a few people) where at 100%, the player turns into a chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos
Is it possible to force players to use knive when the campmeters reach 80 percent
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToT | V!PER
Would it be possible to use the "heartbeat" instead of the snore sound?
Guenhwyvar
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 10-07-2005 , 17:32  
Reply With Quote #20

Nice, that this is kept developed.

Works good so far, except of one -for me most important- issue: if badcamper_allow is set to 1, the campmeter seems to be disabled. the last player doesnt get any punishments.
If I set badcamper_allow to 0, it works as it should.

Code:
badcamper_punish 14 badcamper_limit 6 badcamper_display 50 badcamper_check_all 1 badcamper_immunity 0 badcamper_start 2 badcamper_damage_restart 2 badcamper_health 10 badcamper_allow 1

Code:
22:33:45 Currently loaded plugins:          name               version  author            file             status             Admin Base         1.01     AMXX Dev Team     admin.amxx       running           Admin Commands     1.01     AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amxx    running           Admin Help         1.01     AMXX Dev Team     adminhelp.amxx   running           Menus Front-End    1.01     AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amxx   running           Commands Menu      1.01     AMXX Dev Team     cmdmenu.amxx     running           Players Menu       1.01     AMXX Dev Team     plmenu.amxx      running           Maps Menu          1.01     AMXX Dev Team     mapsmenu.amxx    running           Std Admin Color C  1.1.1    Van der Cal       std_admin_color  running           Admin Chat         1.01     AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amxx   running           Anti Flood         1.01     AMXX Dev Team     antiflood.amxx   running           Info. Messages     1.01     AMXX Dev Team     imessage.amxx    running           Admin Votes        1.01     AMXX Dev Team     adminvote.amxx   running           TimeLeft           1.01     AMXX Dev Team     timeleft.amxx    running           Stats Configurati  1.01     AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amxx    running           Restrict Weapons   1.01     AMXX Dev Team     restmenu.amxx    running           StatsX             1.01     AMXX Dev Team     statsx.amxx      running           CS Misc. Stats     1.01     AMXX Dev Team     miscstats.amxx   running  22:33:45 CS Stats Logging   1.01     AMXX Dev Team     stats_logging.a  running           muha               1.0      Amxx rulez        loadingsound.am  running           Sank Sounds Plugi  1.3.5    Luke Sankey, Whi  sank_sounds.amx  running           Bad Camper         1.0      Brad Jones        bad_camper.amxx  running           Chat Responder     0.7      JGHG              chatresponder.a  running           HeadShot Master    0.2      Leichenklaus      hs_master.amxx   running           Grenade Control    1.1      Willyumyum & Rya  grenade_control  running           Play or Be Kicked  1.1      Brad Jones        pbk.amxx         running           FPM Script         3.0      Cult of the Dead  fpm.amxx         running           Check Shots        1.1      jsauce            check_shots.amx  running           Team Balancer      1.7b8    Ptahhotep         team_balancer.a  running           AMXX Public serve  1.20     Priski            public_rules.am  running           Advanced Tracers   0.1      <a href="mailto:[email protected]">-g-s-ivan@web.de</a>  advanced_tracer  running           30 plugins, 30 running

Windows server, amxx 1.01, mm 1.18.