Raised This Month: $130 Target: $400
 32% 

[Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Wacci
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Hungary
Old 08-10-2017 , 14:56   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #91

Really working!

Thanks for help!
Wacci is offline
AceNetworks
Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Luxemburg
Old 11-16-2017 , 04:26   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #92

I got a problem its working all great i got it in my Database and when i adding it and do !vips my name is in but the flags dont work :/

I added the vipflag "0" in tvip.cfg

and the "0" is the reservation flag a

but dont work :/



-----------------------------




:/

i used it with SDonate

BAD ENGLISH

Last edited by AceNetworks; 11-16-2017 at 05:36.
AceNetworks is offline
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Old 12-07-2017 , 17:46   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceNetworks View Post
I got a problem its working all great i got it in my Database and when i adding it and do !vips my name is in but the flags dont work :/

I added the vipflag "0" in tvip.cfg

and the "0" is the reservation flag a

but dont work :/



-----------------------------




:/

i used it with SDonate

BAD ENGLISH
Are you still having the same problem? As I am too...
Lubricant Jam is offline
Totenfluch
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Old 12-08-2017 , 10:49   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
Are you still having the same problem? As I am too...
I answered him in private chat. You have to use the normal SteamId format

steamID: 0:12277066

YOU CAN NOT USE SteamId64 OR 32 by default.
__________________
Developer of the German Games Community
My Website

Notable Projects:
Event Item Spawner | Scissors, Rock, Paper for ZephStore
tVip | Smart Link Remover
PLG & GGC - CS:GO Roleplay

and countless more...

I can make a helicopter shoot missles if you want me to...
Totenfluch is offline
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Old 12-08-2017 , 15:29   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenfluch View Post
I answered him in private chat. You have to use the normal SteamId format

steamID: 0:12277066

YOU CAN NOT USE SteamId64 OR 32 by default.
Sorry, I forgot to put a photo of my DB, I am doing just that.

Lubricant Jam is offline
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Old 12-12-2017 , 14:45   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #96

Any ideas at all?
Lubricant Jam is offline
Totenfluch
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Old 12-14-2017 , 09:33   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
Sorry, I forgot to put a photo of my DB, I am doing just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
Any ideas at all?
The Table looks fine to me.
Check your Error logs for any possible Errors.

Execute the commands in the following order:

sm plugins unload tVip
sm plugins load tVip
sm plugins reload tVip
sm plugins unload tVip
sm plugins load tVip

and check your console and the Error logs for possible Errors.
Why so many? Sourcemod sometimes fails to report errors on startup.
__________________
Developer of the German Games Community
My Website

Notable Projects:
Event Item Spawner | Scissors, Rock, Paper for ZephStore
tVip | Smart Link Remover
PLG & GGC - CS:GO Roleplay

and countless more...

I can make a helicopter shoot missles if you want me to...
Totenfluch is offline
plock
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: noitacoL
Old 02-16-2018 , 10:39   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #98

I'm trying to include tVip on a custom plugin, but I'm getting the following error:
[SM] Unable to load plugin "Kniv_Vip.smx": Could not find required plugin "tVIP"

Also tried to rename the include to tVip, still getting:
[SM] Unable to load plugin "Kniv_Vip.smx": Could not find required plugin "tVip"

I added on my plugin:
#include <tVip>

And tVip seems to be loading and working fine (menu showing):
"tVIP" (2.1) by Totenfluch

Can you help me?
__________________
~tuturu

Owner/Developer at Kniv
My Steam Profile

Last edited by plock; 02-16-2018 at 10:39.
plock is offline
Totenfluch
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Old 02-16-2018 , 13:34   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by plock View Post
I'm trying to include tVip on a custom plugin, but I'm getting the following error:
[SM] Unable to load plugin "Kniv_Vip.smx": Could not find required plugin "tVIP"

Also tried to rename the include to tVip, still getting:
[SM] Unable to load plugin "Kniv_Vip.smx": Could not find required plugin "tVip"

I added on my plugin:
#include <tVip>

And tVip seems to be loading and working fine (menu showing):
"tVIP" (2.1) by Totenfluch

Can you help me?
https://github.com/Totenfluch/tVip/c...b77fa0bd5ad475

that should fix it
__________________
Developer of the German Games Community
My Website

Notable Projects:
Event Item Spawner | Scissors, Rock, Paper for ZephStore
tVip | Smart Link Remover
PLG & GGC - CS:GO Roleplay

and countless more...

I can make a helicopter shoot missles if you want me to...
Totenfluch is offline
plock
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: noitacoL
Old 02-19-2018 , 06:33   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.1 | 27-06-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #100

Working, thanks (:
__________________
~tuturu

Owner/Developer at Kniv
My Steam Profile
plock is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode