Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam v2.3.6 (Updated: 8/20/12)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    Just another "Anti-Nade-Spam" plug-in with a different method of blocking.
    Old 10-21-2009 , 15:01   [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam v2.3.6 (Updated: 8/20/12)
    Reply With Quote #1

Dependencies:
    • SDKHooks v2.x, Sourcemod v1.4.x
    Description:
    • Provides yet another method of preventing all grenades in Counter-Strike: Source from being spammed.
    Features:

• Each grenade type can be set to ignore or limited to x grenades per player, in addition to providing a simple blocking ability if desired.
    • Multiple methods of notifying players of why they're unable to use the desired grenade.
    • Ability to detect only grenades that are purchased in a buyzone or include all grenades a placer receives.
    • Support for Drifter's Weapon Restriction plugin allowing this plugin to play nicely.
    ConVars:
    • css_anti_nade_spam_enable: Enables/disables all features of the plugin.
    • css_anti_nade_spam_messages: Determines printing functionality (-1 = Disabled, 0 = Chat, 1 = Hint, 2 = Center, 3 = Key Hint)
    • css_anti_nade_spam_buyzones: Determines incremental functionality. (0 = Count all grenades, 1 = Count only grenades inside of buyzone)
    • css_anti_nade_spam_hegrenade: The number of HE Grenades players are allowed to use. (-2 = Ignore, -1 = ammo_hegrenade_max, 0 = Disable HE Grenades)
    • sm_anti_nade_spam_smokegrenade: The number of Smoke Grenades players are allowed to use. (-2 = Ignore, -1 = ammo_smokegrenade_max, 0 = Disable Smokes)
    • css_anti_nade_spam_flashbang: The number of Flash Bangs players are allowed to use. (-2 = Ignore, -1 = ammo_flashbang_max, 0 = Disable Flashes)
    Installation:
    • Place css_anti_nade_spam.smx inside of /sourcemod/plugins/
    • Place css_anti_nade_spam.phrases.txt of /sourcemod/translations/
    Attached Files
    File Type: txt css_anti_nade_spam.phrases.txt (2.0 KB, 1185 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (css_anti_nade_spam.sp - 742 views - 17.9 KB)
    File Type: smx css_anti_nade_spam.smx (11.9 KB, 801 views)

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 08-20-2012 at 14:18.
    Scup
    Old 10-21-2009 , 19:36   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
    Reply With Quote #2

Thank you so much for this, I've just got myself a CSS server and I'm using it for breakfloor but couldn't find something like this. Thanks again.

edit: Found a mistake.

Code:
    "sm_ans_maxFB" = "2" ( def. "0" )
     - The number of Smoke Grenades players are allowed to use.
    sm_ans_maxFB, this is flashbangs not smokes.

Code:
    "sm_ans_maxSM" = "1"
     - The number of Flash Bangs players are allowed to use.
    Again with this, they just need to be swapped.

Last edited by Scup; 10-21-2009 at 21:31.
    Busterbadboy
    Old 11-01-2009 , 10:07   Flash bang issue
    Reply With Quote #3

I'm having some issues with the flash bangs.

After every map start, I have to re-enter via console "sm_ans_maxFB 2". Otherwise I receive the in-game message "You are only allowed to buy 0 Flash Bang per round!"

I don't have any issues with HE grenades and smokes.

This is how I have it configured:
    sm_ans_enable 1
    sm_ans_method 1
    sm_ans_maxHE 1
    sm_ans_maxSM 1
    sm_ans_maxFB 2

Any ideas what's wrong?

*BTW, this is an awesome plugin!
    thetwistedpanda
    Good Little Panda
    Old 11-01-2009 , 11:04   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
    Reply With Quote #4

Thanks for those two errors, I'll look into them today and get back to you.

*Edit: The first post has been updated with version 1.2. I was unable to find any logic issues that would only affect Flash Bangs, so I assume it's an issue in how I was saving the data set. I had an issue in another project where my enum set was corrupting, but as ANS was my first project I never updated it. It now uses a simple array and *should* fix the Flash Bang issue. *

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 11-01-2009 at 12:26.
    Busterbadboy
    Old 11-01-2009 , 17:37   I still have the issue
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda View Post
    Thanks for those two errors, I'll look into them today and get back to you.

*Edit: The first post has been updated with version 1.2. I was unable to find any logic issues that would only affect Flash Bangs, so I assume it's an issue in how I was saving the data set. I had an issue in another project where my enum set was corrupting, but as ANS was my first project I never updated it. It now uses a simple array and *should* fix the Flash Bang issue. *
    I'm still having the same issue.

I receive both of these messages:
    "You are not allowed to use any Flash Bangs!"
    "You are only allowed to buy 0 Flash Bang per round!"

Can you code and post the source for the HE grenades and smokes?....These are the ones I need to prevent from being spammed, and it seems the plugin works well for those.

Thanks!
    thetwistedpanda
    Good Little Panda
    Old 11-01-2009 , 17:46   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
    Reply With Quote #6

I'm reworking a bit of the logic to prevent players from getting dual error messages, but I can see no issue that would present itself in that manner. Do you have any plugins running that may be attempting to give players a flashbang on their spawn?

*Edit: the original post has been updated with version 1.3 of anti-nade-spam. It features a convar sm_ans_messages to disable the error messages sent to players if they reach their maximum number of grenades. The logic for notifying players has also been reworked to prevent players from receiving dual error messages.*

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 11-01-2009 at 18:01.
    Busterbadboy
    Old 11-01-2009 , 18:20   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    I'm reworking a bit of the logic to prevent players from getting dual error messages, but I can see no issue that would present itself in that manner. Do you have any plugins running that may be attempting to give players a flashbang on their spawn?

*Edit: the original post has been updated with version 1.3 of anti-nade-spam. It features a convar sm_ans_messages to disable the error messages sent to players if they reach their maximum number of grenades. The logic for notifying players has also been reworked to prevent players from receiving dual error messages.*
    I don't have a plugin running that gives players grenades of any kind, but I do want them to be able to buy 2 of them when they spawn. And I do want players to be able to pickup flashbangs during game play if they've already used the ones they bought at spawn.

The HE grenades and smokes work fine, when configured as such.

Thanks!
    thetwistedpanda
    Good Little Panda
    Old 11-01-2009 , 18:22   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
    Reply With Quote #8

Alright. This issue has intrigued me so I'm actually testing my code before releasing the next version. Check back in an hour and the issue should be fixed.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 11-01-2009 at 18:25.
    thetwistedpanda
    Good Little Panda
    Old 11-01-2009 , 19:01   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
    Reply With Quote #9

Busterbadboy, please try the latest version. I apologize for all the issues you've had; I never took into consideration the fact that CS:S allows players to buy 2 Flash Bangs. I also changed the method for which it restricts grenades (if you get restricted in the buyzone, you can still pick up grenades elsewhere just not in another buyzone).
    Busterbadboy
    Old 11-01-2009 , 21:00   Re: [CS:S] Anti-Nade-Spam
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Busterbadboy, please try the latest version. I apologize for all the issues you've had; I never took into consideration the fact that CS:S allows players to buy 2 Flash Bangs. I also changed the method for which it restricts grenades (if you get restricted in the buyzone, you can still pick up grenades elsewhere just not in another buyzone).

Instead of using the console to configure my settings, I modified the settings in the cfg file and it seems to be working fine now.

I'm going to put it on my regular server and test it in game play. I'll report the results.

Thanks!

Last edited by Busterbadboy; 11-01-2009 at 21:09.