Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-04-2021 , 20:18   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2061

@Rothgar some way to activate to move and kick players and even being in the warm up, CSGO in case.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-29-2021 , 13:15   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
AFK Manager

Most people should use the new version that is NOT in the zip file.

Compiled Download with Multi Colors and Updater
If you are looking for a compiled download of the latest version of the AFK Manager which includes both "Multi Colors" and "Updater" include files, you can use the Updater download URL http://afkmanager.dawgclan.net/plugins/afk_manager4.smx

The compiled download URL should be static and contain the latest version of the plugin if you for example want to add to server provisioning scripts or similar, please also make sure you get the translation file either through the forum or via the Updater download URL http://afkmanager.dawgclan.net/trans...er.phrases.txt
Version compiled with Multi Colors & Updater no longer downloads
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2021 , 21:41   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2063

Can you try Right Clicking then Save As on the link, I am not sure if SourceMod are blocking SMX Downloads or something, it worked for me Right Click Save As and also if I copied the link and pasted into a new tab.

I think I specifically tried to capture and not take effect during "Warmups" for most Mods, I'd have to see how much interest there was to make that an option.

Last edited by Rothgar; 09-06-2021 at 21:42.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-07-2021 , 00:37   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2064

Quote:
Can you try Right Clicking then Save As on the link, I am not sure if SourceMod are blocking SMX Downloads or something, it worked for me Right Click Save As and also if I copied the link and pasted into a new tab.

I think I specifically tried to capture and not take effect during "Warmups" for most Mods, I'd have to see how much interest there was to make that an option.
Worked, thank you.

On the question of Warmups, and a cvar to control whether it activates or not? In this case for me it would be due to the competitive.

As you have to type ready the 10 players to start, there are times when an AFK player is left and does not type ready and is not kicked by the AFK Manager.

In any case I'll be waiting to see if it will be added or not, thank you.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-29-2021 , 08:26   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2065

Quote:
News? If it's not a big change I would be grateful if you can tell me where to change to make the plugin work with warmup system too.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-29-2021 , 09:20   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2066

I don't know if it would be the best solution, but for me it solved the issue of players not being checked/kicked or moved to spec during warmup.

Code:
public Action Event_RoundStart(Handle event, const char[] name, bool dontBroadcast)
{
#if _DEBUG
	LogDebug(false, "Event_RoundStart");
#endif
	if (g_bEnabled)
		if (CSGO)
		{
#if _DEBUG
			LogDebug(false, "Event_RoundStart - CSGO - Freeze Time: %i Warmup Period: %i", GetConVarInt(FindConVar("mp_freezetime")), GameRules_GetProp("m_bWarmupPeriod"));
#endif
			if (GameRules_GetProp("m_bWarmupPeriod") == 0)
				g_bWaitRound = true;
			else if (GameRules_GetProp("m_bWarmupPeriod") == 0)
				if (GetConVarInt(FindConVar("mp_freezetime")) > 0)
					g_bWaitRound = true;
				else
					g_bWaitRound = false;
		}
		else if ((CSTRIKE) && (GetConVarInt(FindConVar("mp_freezetime")) > 0))
		{
#if _DEBUG
			LogDebug(false, "Event_RoundStart - Freeztime Pausing AFK");
#endif
			g_bWaitRound = true;
		}

return Plugin_Continue;
}
In case I changed:
Code:
if (GameRules_GetProp("m_bWarmupPeriod") == 1)
for:
Code:
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-02-2021 , 13:05   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2067

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Code:
if (GameRules_GetProp("m_bWarmupPeriod") == 1)
for:
Code:
Just an observation.This change only works for servers configured as competitive.
  • game_type 0
  • game_mode 1

Casual servers the plugin does not work with this change.
  • game_type 0
  • game_mode 0
Players are not moved or kicked.
ZBzibing
Old 07-10-2022 , 00:53   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2068

If a player uses the command +left, the model will rotate in place, so he cannot be idle automatically
`666
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-10-2022 , 14:29   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2069

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBzibing View Post
If a player uses the command +left, the model will rotate in place, so he cannot be idle automatically
Just ban at that point.
Wizzardoff
Old 02-26-2023 , 18:51   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2070

One simple question. Any chance i can change player name color in phrases? For ex [AFK]{1} was moved to spectate for being AFK too long. . {1} Player name i would like to make it blue,or urple or whatever. Thanks

Last edited by Wizzardoff; 02-26-2023 at 18:51.