Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

aio and amx all in one plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

jusanthermemory
Old 07-11-2004 , 14:02   aio and amx all in one plugin
Reply With Quote #1

what are the differences between these plugins. is one of them better then the other?

I thought I posted this thread last night but I cant find it so if somebody else see's that thread please post the link to it in here
BigBaller
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2004 , 15:02  
Reply With Quote #2

Well

I maintian admin all in one commands, I try as hard as possible to keep it working, while providing a new plugin or 2 on next release. I dont know the differences but I guess only way of knowing is trying each of them out.

jusanthermemory
Old 07-11-2004 , 15:23  
Reply With Quote #3

okay thanks
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2004 , 15:46  
Reply With Quote #4

All in one is composed ot many little plugins and i use it on my server actually. AIO_admin is one big plugin that encomasses several of those plugins in it but doesnt really have too much room to grow cuz then u have to do some extra coding to change a few thungs inside the rest of the code. All in one on the other hand can be changed easily since it is composed of seperate sections and all u have to do is copy paste a new plugin inside and (re)move some code around. so it can be expanded almost infinitely unless two plugins in it collide. All in one is all command based for now i.e. you have to go inside the console and type the commands etc. aio-admin on the other hand is fully enu based with its own access flag system. a few other thuings but lol im bored and dont feel like writing more so if anythign else ask and I will answer. btw im maintaining the aio_admin for now.
Old 07-11-2004 , 17:10  
Reply With Quote #5

okay well since Im new at having a server I guess I should stick with the amx all in one plugin since I already have it on and its not hard to use.

thanks for the help