Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

(question)Cl_Interp

Post New Thread Reply   

0ok
Old 02-04-2024 , 20:17   (question)Cl_Interp
Reply With Quote #1

I've looked a bit around and found some threads talking about cl interp but never answering my question, in the game tf2 there are different lerp settings, you can have for example 30.3 or 15.2 which is considered the lowest but there was also 0 before valve decided for some reason to put an end to it. My question is, is there some dll or code that I can inject with something to bypass this lerp limit to get 0 lerp? It is very usefull for classes I play like soldier sniper and demo. Your able to get 0 lerp on your own private servers becuase you can use commands that allow tweaking the network settings, but I was wondering how do I get this into normal vac secured servers? How can I bypass this cl interp limit and get 0 lerp?
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 02-05-2024 , 23:40   Re: (question)Cl_Interp
Reply With Quote #2

Should probably ask in a location that knows about TF2. And if you're not writing a plugin yourself, a "Scripting"/"Scripting Help" section definitely isn't a place post it. In the game supported by this section of the forum, there are server settings that force certain minimum/maximum values on client settings so you might ask about that in the "Source Servers (SRCDS)" subforum at the top of the main page.
Old 02-06-2024 , 10:26   Re: (question)Cl_Interp
Reply With Quote #3

Thanks for the response and navigation to a good thread, I was a bit confused on where to send it that is why I sent it in here, my bad.