Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens

Post New Thread Reply   

Gnoyek
Old 01-27-2016 , 03:44   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #21

I have no plugin with knifes
i have no plugin with weapon paints
and i get ban

Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens.

This ban expires on Friday, 01-Jan-38 00:00:00 GMT

Fuck yea i will wait to 2038

I have only custom knifes and custom weapon paints (someone writes its not against valve rules but its have no rights)

sorry for my language (my eng not good)

but i try to give some advices to others who using it so need to remove it fast
gorgitko
Old 01-27-2016 , 04:04   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #22

GG Valve! Our servers are banned too and some of them even didn't have the forbidden plugins. But anyways, if you look to the server browser, a LOT of servers disappeared.
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 01-27-2016 , 04:22   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #23

Here's a question for anyone who got banned from generating tokens because of the knife plugin:

Were you in the original thread when Valve first announced the ban, whining that Valve banned the knife plugin, and saying that you didn't care and were still gonna run the plugins?

I'm not accusing anyone of doing it, I just want to know if anyone here thought they were clever and could get away with it and openly bragged that they'd still use the knife plugins in the old thread because then it would be ironic that they'd be in this thread complaining that they can't generate tokens now.

I'm too lazy to go back and check myself.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 01-27-2016 at 04:23.
Gnoyek
Old 01-27-2016 , 04:27   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #24

Yes but im using only

This:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=276779

first sentence is This plugin is not against valve's rule

So....... i get ban
derptestt
Old 01-27-2016 , 04:34   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnoyek View Post
Yes but im using only

This:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=276779

first sentence is This plugin is not against valve's rule

So....... i get ban
This and Knife Swapper. I'm still going to use Knife Swapper though.... living life on the edge.
checkster
BANNED
Old 01-27-2016 , 04:35   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #26

This is hilarious, its been months since valve warned about this, and still morons bitch when they get banned.
Gnoyek
Old 01-27-2016 , 04:38   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #27

checkster
Easy son.... watch your mouth
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 01-27-2016 , 04:47   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
checkster
Watch out guys, Gnoyek is an internet badass!
checkster
BANNED
Old 01-27-2016 , 04:51   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
checkster
I was unaware that expressing emotions was Illegal.

Nah this is funny as hell
LeetDonkey
Old 01-27-2016 , 04:56   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
Here's a question for anyone who got banned from generating tokens because of the knife plugin:

Were you in the original thread when Valve first announced the ban, whining that Valve banned the knife plugin, and saying that you didn't care and were still gonna run the plugins?

I'm not accusing anyone of doing it, I just want to know if anyone here thought they were clever and could get away with it and openly bragged that they'd still use the knife plugins in the old thread because then it would be ironic that they'd be in this thread complaining that they can't generate tokens now.

I'm too lazy to go back and check myself.
I was banned and I never wrote anywhere that I was using the knife plugin.
I knew the risk and still opted to do it, unfortunately I did not expect a ban until year 2038, maybe a year or so but 32 years? Seems kinda harsh.

BTW, do not unlink your phone number and readd it to a new account, you'll still not be able to create GSLT as it seems linked to your phone number as well.